FanFiction.Net
for The Cleaner

1/26/2023 c46 robchris
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Great writing, terrific story!
Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Ciao!
1/26/2023 c46 mysticfighter111
They definitely deserve some extra time on the yacht for a job very well done. Bella's shot to the balls was extra satisfying as well as the thought that Dobroshi sensed who would end him, Masen's words of fare-thee-not-well on the phone the cherry on top. Extra hugs for Masen for sparing the crew of Retzo's boat. Quite the pair, indeed.
1/26/2023 c46 Cullenosopy
HA! "little ride"? You describe this story as a little ride? Yeah, like a flea riding a dinosaur, or a barnacle riding the Yamato. Whata ride! I hope you had fun writing it, although I'm not sure you could of had as much fun as your readers did reading it. I think it's high time for me to reread some of your older stories.

As a heterosexual male, I have less than zero desire to bat from the other side of the plate. But, if I somehow was turned into a woman, this Edward would be a front runner. He is one badass suave muther effer.

Thank you for one of the best stories I have ever read. And for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ! !
1/26/2023 c46 libbyg1980
I loved this story...so detailed but it wasn't overkill. Loved the suspense and drama and of course the romance between B and E. :)
1/26/2023 c46 3Sazzledazzled
What a cracking finale! Thank you so much for taking us on this wild ride! I have enjoyed every minute, even when you were scaring us with squeaky bum cliffies!

Really looking forward to seeing where you take us next

Спасибо Xx
1/26/2023 c46 hampek
Brilliant story Thnx
1/26/2023 c46 edwards-debussy
Loved this story! Thank you :)
1/26/2023 c46 woosh48
Sorry to see this end! Loved these character and your descriptions of them.
1/26/2023 c46 Guest
Loved it.
Thanks
1/26/2023 c46 2muchtrouble
Terrific ending to a terrific story!
1/26/2023 c46 adctd2twilight
Awesome! Thanks for the wild ride! Can't wait to read the next adventure - thanks for sharing your talent!
1/26/2023 c46 GottaLoveFanFiction
Round of applause. Awesome story. Intense at times. Well written.
1/26/2023 c46 tff000
good
1/26/2023 c46 Eeyorefan12
When I saw that this was the epilogue, I stupidly tried to pretend I hadn’t seen the alert in my inbox. If I don’t see it, it’s not there, right? I think I lasted about two minutes. L O L

Gosh, I have loved this story so much! Your writing is brilliant, as always, but I especially enjoy that you give all your characters their due; everyone has their strengths and it’s not merely the Edward and Bella show. You’ve made me fall in love with another Edward. This might have been my favorite!
1/26/2023 c46 trg
Would you consider some outtakes. Ex: What made Edward pursue her at the Opera or coffee? What was Masen thinking, feeling when he realized he truly had backup? What happened in Prague? What did Rosalie say to Feliks before she let him know - "He had messed with the Wrong One!"
5,441 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »