FanFiction.Net
for The Cleaner

1/26/2023 c46 Emulation91
Such a satisfying ending to this story! Thank you so much for all your hard work on it. The details you put into your stories really set them apart and are why you’re one of my fave authors. Thank you for posting. I selfishly hope it won’t be too long until you’ve got another story to share. Until then, take care!
1/26/2023 c46 ellekat08
Loved every single chapter, every single word.
You created amazing characters combined with great storytelling.
What a badass group of talented people.
It could very well be a movie.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
What a ride. :)
1/26/2023 c46 32Sunshine1220
I’m so, so, so sad to see this one end, but my lord, what a ride! *standing ovation* Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with us!
1/26/2023 c46 Honorary Tiger Mom
This story was so good! I’ve run out of adjectives to describe how wonderful it was. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I look forward to another great story from you!
1/26/2023 c46 pnkats
The last Hurrah! Such a fitting end to an amazing story.
Masen is right and the killing does get old I’m sure. Can’t help but wonder what’s in store for them now as it sounds like they will be retiring from the business. Will they work more behind the scenes? I guess unless we get to revisit them we’ll just have to use our imagination huh?
In any case I will truly miss all of these characters.
I do have to wonder about Victoria though. Esme said she wanted Bella to take her out but she wasn’t noted in this last chapter? Was she on the boat and Edward took her out?
1/26/2023 c46 they call me red
This is one of my all time favorite ficus. Seriously, this really is a masterpiece. I’ve said it before - it should be a screenplay. I see characters so well in my minds eye. Fantastic work.
1/26/2023 c46 Guest
"It takes Dobroshi a short forever..." See?! Simple descriptions like this showcase your talent and knock me out every time. Such a gift!
1/26/2023 c46 beccagold
BRAVO! One of the best stories I've read in years!
1/26/2023 c46 aussietwilight
Love your writing talent, your words and sentence structure sublime and of course I loved your story. Thanks for sharing your talent!
1/26/2023 c46 2kikki7
::Standing ovation::
I cannot express how much I enjoyed this! Such an exciting story with amazing and fascinating characters. I’m bummed that it’s over but I know I’ll read it again:)

Thank you for sharing your talent with us! Hoping to see more from you!

XO
Laura
1/26/2023 c46 Canyaceme
NOOOOOOOOO! It can’t be over! Thank you so much for sharing. I loved it.
1/26/2023 c46 FenixMJR
thank you so much for writing and sharing this story. I truly love how you portray strong and amazing woman, thank you
1/26/2023 c46 3c cullen
Loved, loved these characters and your story. Hope to see them again!
1/26/2023 c46 midnitereader
Fitting ending to the bad guys. Dobroshi knew what was coming. He knew there was no way out for him. I liked when Bella shot the guy in the balls. Let him feel some pain after the way he treated the girls. Then Masen's effective treatment of Retzos' yacht. Amazing swimming on his part. Showing compassion the victims in all this were spared.
1/26/2023 c46 JentheBaker
These two! So much love for their scary asses! And so much love for this fic. It’s been one heck of a ride. Love, love, love! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! A fast favorite for sure.
5,442 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »