FanFiction.Net
for The Cleaner

1/26/2023 c46 7Powered by 23 Kicks
Deliciously, lushly written, this epilogue. Of course, the whole story was. You have SUCH a gift.

I loved how they made sure to take care of every bastard thug POS. Now THAT's poetic. AND satisfying.

I'm going to miss your sleek and deadly trio of characters. I actually have a little lump in my throat as I type this.

Thank you for sharing your words. It WAS a hell of a ride!
1/26/2023 c46 Team66fan
Loved every minute of this story. These two are definitely a fine pair.
1/26/2023 c46 katbarpar
Loved, loved, loved this story! You are a phenomenal writer!
1/26/2023 c46 Laney218
1/26/2023 c46 19ladylibre
Take a bow, girlie.

It is MUCH deserved.

This was emotional and epic, engaging and elegant, and dare I say it-though I feel like I'm starting to repeat myself-might contain my favorite Edward you've ever written.

And that's saying something.

Thanks again for this incredible ride. You are a gem! XO
1/26/2023 c45 midnitereader
Cleaning up loose ends.
1/26/2023 c46 acw1
Loved it all. Thanks for sharing
1/26/2023 c46 lucyblythe
I can't believe it's the end. I've readre-read chapters, dropped everything to read the latest update. Thank you so much for a great story.
1/26/2023 c46 6cejsmom
Congrats on finishing another brilliant story. From start to finish your well developed, interesting, original characters captivated me through every twist and turn. Don’t know how much came from research, your own imagination or I’m starting to wonder, experience, but it all created something extremely rare and special. I loved it all.
1/26/2023 c46 Beatriz06
Oooohhhhh! Gracias! Disfrutar con tus historias es quedarse corto! Mil gracias por tu tiempo y dedicación para que pasemos ratos increíbles ! Para mi,eres única!
Un enorme abrazo !
Te deseo lo mejor!
1/26/2023 c46 joshuasmom131
Gonna miss this story but can’t wait to see what you have in store next.
1/26/2023 c46 breakawaygirl
Ugh, I love this, I love you, I love E & B. I may have to start over and read it all again. I just reread Operation Break the Dawn for the hundredth time as well. Don’t judge me. Lol. Can’t wait for the next thing you write!
1/26/2023 c46 WiltshireGlo
Thank you Kate. It’s been bloody brilliant reading along. Thanks for your consistency, your deep knowledge and research, your compassion with characters and your wit too. It’s been a blast and I’ll
miss this crew and their escapades. Until next time, my friend, thank you x
1/26/2023 c46 kristysmom
Riveting story thank you for sharing
1/26/2023 c46 debslmac
:) loved this story. Going to miss these two
5,442 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »