FanFiction.Net
for The Cleaner

1/6 c33 2NKubie
What a dangerous game they're playing! It's exciting and scary. I completely understand why so many people were so insistant that I read this story ASAP!

1/6 c32 NKubie
That was a ballsy move at the end. I hope it doesn't come back to bite Bella in the ass. Good thing Rosalie and Edward are such good actors too.

I really really hope they are able to extract Carlisle! I can just tell by the number of chapters left that things are coming too a head. I'm nervous! Well done, Kate!

1/6 c31 NKubie
A tightrope she's walking indeed! Poor Gianna! Aro keeps proving over and over what a monster he is.

1/5 c30 NKubie
I loved getting a look into what what brought Bella and Edward to this point. They're actually building a relationship, whether they recognize it or not. I love the intimacy of it all!

1/5 c28 NKubie
I know Masen shot Carl because he had to keep up the facade, but you can tell it's killing Masen. The guilt over Carlisle's current state must be excruciating.

I'm also curious as to how Bella will avoid actually having sex with Aro. Ugh!

1/5 c27 NKubie
While it would be great for Bella, Edward, and Rosalie to just kick ass and take names, I know it won't be that easy. I mean there's nearly 20 chapters left. Not sure how Bella will get out of ever going to bed with Aronov but I hope she does. He's just so yuck!

And I really hope Aro doesn't find out about Bella sleeping with Edward. Another major complication. But a yummy one!.;)

1/5 c26 NKubie
I have to admit "gockblock" is really clever! Well done, FB ladies!

I'm so glad that they FiNALLY got together and GOT TOGETHER! Now they can finally take Aro and his empire down, get Carl to safety, and live HEA in a lethal forces kind of way. Stay safe and well!
1/5 c25 NKubie
Thank goodness (aka Spooky) for the scrambled eggs drug. I did NOT want to read THAT lemon! Blech!

I did NOT seethat coming! (pun intended) Well done! I'd love for Bella to tell Edward what's really going on, but I'm not sure if she can yet. Ugh! I just want them to know they're on the same side. And to get Carlisle to safety.

1/5 c24 NKubie
I knew Bella would have to sandbag her shooting capabilities. THAT would have been a dead giveaway of she hadn't. However, I love how much she improved with Edward's coaching. And letting Aronov call her her his makes my skin crawl. js

The holidays have been crazy and my life is a bit of a shitstorm right now, so I'm more grateful than I can express that I could finally return to this story.

I hope you're having a wonderful new year so far!
1/5 c22 Moltz
Bella had better hope that Masen makes it back by tomorrow and the two visitors stay away.
The last part of their mission is underway.
1/5 c21 Moltz
I’m glad Eli sent in a couple teams to back up these ladies.
How close is Edward to completing his personal mission?
Where is Carlisle?
Could he be in the basement of the winery?
1/5 c20 Moltz
Aro said he doesn’t share; Edward’s choice to pursue Bella has compromised his position within Aronov’s ranks.
1/5 c19 Moltz
Bella’s walking a tight rope between Aronov and Masen.
How safe is Rose shopping with Alex?
Bella and Rose know too much. How will home base get these ladies out?
1/5 c18 Moltz
Is Edward getting sloppy? Or did he just lead Bella to something she’s been hoping to find?
1/5 c17 Moltz
Edward recognized the signs in Bella and is aware of some level of training. He’s taken risks on her behalf.
He won’t address the subject directly.
Bella has to be extremely cautious now.
5,440 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »