FanFiction.Net
for The Cleaner

12/12/2023 c20 2NKubie
Bella is really playing with fire! Aro will hold on tighter now. I'm sure Edward is waiting for the right moment to Carlisle back to safety from wherever he is. In also so worried that Bella and Edward will get caught. So much tension all around! Well done!

12/12/2023 c19 NKubie
Well, there goes one ally...for now. I can't believe Bella isn't puking in her mouth a little. Or a lot. Blech!

12/11/2023 c18 NKubie
I still think Edward is protecting Carlisle. He may not have jumped at the chance to blame Esme, but he was quick to avoid confirming it. He may just want to be thorough, but I don't think that's the reason.

I also want to try what Bella was eating at the start of the chapter!Stay safe and well!
12/9/2023 c17 NKubie
He knows she left the castle, doesn't he? The UST is off the charts. You're such a cockblocking meanie! (It’s a technical term. Stay safe and well!
12/9/2023 c16 NKubie
One down and a bajillion to go!

I think their theories about Masen and Carlisle are extremely plausible and likely.

12/8/2023 c5 Moltz
Has Edward already created a profile on Bella in his head?
How will Edward advise Aro regarding Rose and bella?
Mikhal Aronov is having bothe of these beauties thoroughly vetted as they speak.
How deep will his information go?
12/8/2023 c4 Moltz
Is edward as good at reading people as Isabella?
12/8/2023 c4 Moltz
This is getting heavy quick.
You mentioned six Top tier operatives from two unsuccessful attempts were killed; any MIA, or being held hostage?
Firebombedas in agent orange, napalm?
12/8/2023 c3 Moltz
I was wondering when we were going to get Bella’s details.
I’m hopeful that Carlise is in hiding due to Edward’s insistence in order to keep him safe.
What a nasty business. If Edward is using hos extreme skills to kill friendlies in order to secure his position next to Aronov.
12/8/2023 c2 Moltz
This is getting heavy quick.
Firebombsas in agent orange, napalm?
12/8/2023 c1 Moltz
I recently received a notification that you are working on a storyline titled Oligarch. The initial line in the description says it is a companion piece to this story.
Im here to statt at the beginning.

You have already surprised me by the individual behind the sniper rifle.

I can tell this is going to be a wild ride.
I’m buckling up.
12/7/2023 c15 NKubie
Still sticking with my theory about Edward and Carlisle. Bella is really pushing the envelope, though, isn't she?

12/7/2023 c14 NKubie
"Holy shit" is right! Edward is sending the gifts to Esme. New theory: Aro and company think that Edward killed Carlisle as a show of loyalty, but Carlisle is actually alive and hidden. Edward is sending the gifts to Esme to let her know Carlisle is still alive. I'm keeping my fingers that this is true. You really keep us in our toes and guessing! Well done!

12/6/2023 c13 NKubie
Woo hoo! That UST was making me sweat! Lol

I had thought for sure, for a moment there, that Edward had Bella somewhat figured out. I'm still not sure that he doesn't.

12/6/2023 c12 NKubie
I wonder if the voice belongs to Snegurochka. I just hope no one overheard Bella talking to "herself."

I bet Edward loved seeing Aro's hand on Bella as much as she liked seeing the blonde chick touching him.A pile of fucking wonderful." I flove that line!

5,441 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »