FanFiction.Net
for The Cleaner

12/5/2023 c11 2NKubie
That's what I was thinking too. I think Edward is being forced into Aro's service to keep Carlisle alive. Or he's insinuated himself there to get to Carlisle. I may have already shared these theories. if so, ignore this. Stay safe and well!
12/3/2023 c46 Twifan1228
such a fabulous story, your writing thrills me!
12/1/2023 c10 NKubie
That was intense! They were sooooo close.

Bella is a kind of cool that I will never be. I'm in awe!
12/1/2023 c9 NKubie
Ruh roh! I'm curious how she's going to explain this one.

Edward was more forthcoming than I thought he would be. Interesting.

12/1/2023 c8 NKubie
Ugh! Aro is a nasty piece of shit! I'm sorry that Bella couldn't shoot him right then and there. It looks like Edward is doing what he can to protect, or at least warn Bella. He knows Aro needs to die, too.

12/1/2023 c7 NKubie
I'm sticking with my theory.

I can only imagine the amount of research you did for this. I know you're incredibly bright because there is no way I could use this information with as much finesse as you do. Well done!

12/1/2023 c6 NKubie
I will definitely need to read OPERATIONS: Break the Dawn after this!

This interaction makes me think that my theory about Edward being coerced so he can protect Carlisle is still a good possibility. Hmmm.

I love seeing this all unfold!

11/30/2023 c5 NKubie
i really REALLY hope that Edward is not figuring out too much, or if he is, he's not going to tell Aro.

11/30/2023 c4 NKubie
I have to wonder if Aronov is holding or threatening Carlisle, and that's what's keeping Edward with Aronov. If that's the case, I'm thinking Edward is waiting for the right moment to strike and bring Carlisle to safety. I'm eager to see how far off base I might be. Now I'm even happier that I'm reading this as a complete fic.

11/30/2023 c3 NKubie
This keeps getting jucier and juicer. Well done! No wonder this story is so highly rec'd; It's gripping from the get-go!

I didn't think that's where we'd find Edward, but I'm glad we did. I just hope Carlisle is okay.

These characters are great and so different from each other.

11/29/2023 c2 NKubie
Intriguing is an understatement. I love that they go after the bad guys. Controlled vigilantism. I love it!

I also love these characters so far! Funny, smart, deadly. The perfect combo!

11/29/2023 c1 NKubie
It's hard to believe it's taken me this long to get here. Your story has been rec'd fandom wide, and I am so excited to go on this journey! and I love even more than Bella is the hitman, not Edward. Although, maybe he is too. *shrug* I've heard this is one of the best Bellas in the fandom, so I can't wait for more! Another reason that I'm really happy I'm reading this as a completed fic.

11/13/2023 c46 15winterhorses
This fic is friggin’ amazing. It is sooo good to have a Bella who is actually equal to Edward. She’s pretty much everything I could ask for as a strong female protagonist.
11/11/2023 c46 mo kagen
Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
11/5/2023 c46 Hadley Hemingway
Well done! I read all the way from Colorado to Texas as we road tripped home, and I delighted in every single chapter. What a gift this fic is, and an incredible example of your writing talent. Love, loved it. I appreciate that you gave Bella a touch of sadness/ambivalence regarding Aro - a horrible villain, but a little boy lost at the very same time. I love a little ambiguity in my heroes and villains, and you wrote Aro and Edward so insightfully. Bella - one of my favorite Bellas EVER. I also appreciate the wry humor throughout - Rosalie and Emmett are hilarious here, but Alice is a real gem! An Alice-centric o/s would be stellar (in your spare time, I know). Thank you sooooo much for the effort you put into this story. I love this Twi genre, especially when its YOU writing!
5,441 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »