FanFiction.Net
for Pheromones ever after (Pheromones trilogy part 3)

9/11/2022 c19 Cknsw
Thank you for rounding out these characters. Wonderful prose from a true talent.
6/25/2022 c19 bluealpaca
I really enjoyed the trilogy. Thank you for sharing it with us!
6/25/2022 c19 TwiFanfictionRecs.com
Pheromones Ever After has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in May by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
6/11/2022 c1 TwiFanfictionRecs.com
Pheromones Ever After has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in May on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
5/17/2022 c19 Guest
Thank you so much you are one of the first authors that actually finish sequels
5/12/2022 c19 Cknsw
Awesome work. Loved the trilogy.
5/10/2022 c19 Shazzeer
He he, poor Alastair having to wrap his head around being mated and an impending wedding ;). And If Jake does chase Bella all around the globe to bite her sparkling ass… she would so bite him right back ;). Charlie and Sue… I expected her joining Charlie soon.

And yes , gimme all the Tanya and Alastair smutty things ;). Also would be fun if the Blog Vampires around the world branched out, like the succubi telling their story and tips about seducing mortal men ;)
5/9/2022 c19 ChaoticH
Loved it! Looking forward to more stories from you.
5/8/2022 c19 BridieM
Wonderful read. Thank
5/8/2022 c19 fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night
So sad it’s finished. I really loved this trilogy.
5/8/2022 c19 traceybuie
Well wasn't Jane just the perfect slimy little politician? She doesn't really trust Edward and Bella. She wouldn't have been upset at all if they died. But she made 'fake' nice with them. Ugh... At least she knows she wouldn't stand a chance if she did try to kill them. LOL
Sue killing herself was really sad. I can't be mad at her anymore. :( Having to make up an abuse story about Charlie and Sue would have been really off putting for all involved, even if they both ended up being old grumpy fools to their children.
Alistair hiding behind Garrett made me giggle. This was such a great story. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
5/8/2022 c19 CoppertopJ
Stands and applauds. It was emotional, adventurous, intriguing, and we experienced it all from your written words. Thank you!
5/1/2022 c18 BridieM
Wonderful. Thank you for writing
5/1/2022 c17 BridieM
Always an absorbing read. Thank you
5/1/2022 c16 BridieM
Fantastic read. Thank you for writing
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »