FanFiction.Net
for Pheromones ever after (Pheromones trilogy part 3)

5/9/2022 c19 ChaoticH
Loved it! Looking forward to more stories from you.
5/8/2022 c19 BridieM
Wonderful read. Thank
5/8/2022 c19 fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night
So sad it’s finished. I really loved this trilogy.
5/8/2022 c19 traceybuie
Well wasn't Jane just the perfect slimy little politician? She doesn't really trust Edward and Bella. She wouldn't have been upset at all if they died. But she made 'fake' nice with them. Ugh... At least she knows she wouldn't stand a chance if she did try to kill them. LOL
Sue killing herself was really sad. I can't be mad at her anymore. :( Having to make up an abuse story about Charlie and Sue would have been really off putting for all involved, even if they both ended up being old grumpy fools to their children.
Alistair hiding behind Garrett made me giggle. This was such a great story. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
5/8/2022 c19 CoppertopJ
Stands and applauds. It was emotional, adventurous, intriguing, and we experienced it all from your written words. Thank you!
5/1/2022 c18 BridieM
Wonderful. Thank you for writing
5/1/2022 c17 BridieM
Always an absorbing read. Thank you
5/1/2022 c16 BridieM
Fantastic read. Thank you for writing
5/1/2022 c15 BridieM
Fantastic. Thank you for writing
5/1/2022 c18 ChaoticH
I have thoroughly enjoyed the Phermone Stories. I look forward to more of uour writing.
4/30/2022 c18 Shazzeer
So much pain and sorrow. I believe that Charlie would love a burial at sea.
4/30/2022 c18 traceybuie
I'm happy that Edward and Bella could spare the three innocent vampires, while capturing the guilty. Hopefully, they are disposed of on site by the rest and the Volturi guards.
Seth, Leah, Bella and Edward working together to come up with a plan for Charlie's body is the right thing to do. Sue should be involved too, if she can NOT be a bitter harpy to Bella.
Shower sexin hopefully re-centered Bella and Edward a little bit. Now what to do with Jane? Hmmm...
Thanks for writing and sharing. :)
4/30/2022 c18 fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night
Poor bella but at least she got to say goodbye and happy she had Edward to be there for her.
4/30/2022 c18 CoppertopJ
Wow, that was a powerful chapter. With all the emotions, I feel drained. You have done such a wonderful job with these two that they have become my favorite E&B. Thank you for the update.
4/29/2022 c17 LadyOfTheTower
Will you be posting the epilogue to this? Did I miss it?
133 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »