FanFiction.Net
for Pheromones ever after (Pheromones trilogy part 3)

2/27/2022 c15 fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night
Edward needs to see that Bella is a vampire now and that she can take care of her self more than when she was human. But I also see Edward old fashioned values as well as him trying to protect his mate.

Can’t wait to read about the battle.

Livius is going down.
2/24/2022 c14 BridieM
Wow! Totally brilliant. Thank you for writing
2/20/2022 c14 fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night
Loving it. But poor Bella.
2/20/2022 c14 traceybuie
Caius might kill Lyndsey himself for letting Bella and the others know about Livius and his talent. HA!
I loved that bad ass Bella can keep Edward from 'hiding' shit from her with his over protectiveness. Edward was shocked when Bella read him against his will. LOL Pushing her thoughts to Tanya was amazing too.
Poor Alistair is still a little wary. Since the group is so out numbered, the planning is going to be key to survival and winning.
Is it bad that I still don't care about Charlie? LOL Thanks for writing and sharing.
2/20/2022 c14 CoppertopJ
My idea for Livius...FLAME THROWER. Hit him with a flame thrower! Get the others when they leave to hunt. Catch them when they are going after their meals. They leave but never come back. As for that bitch Lindsey...tits on the bbq. I was about to scream at Bella for her moment of weakness until I remembered that they haven't had a break since meeting. Okay, I am getting my seatbelt buckled and ready for the bumpy ride coming up.
2/6/2022 c13 2That'sMzPeachesTYVM
They should be able to shield him from where they’re at, right? And their physical shield outfit to be able to crush Lyndsey, if they use them in tandem. Or, I would think , at least!
I can’t wait for them to be able to just stand in their meadow and destroy Jane without lifting a finger.
Their combined powers are a definite force!
*huggles*
2/6/2022 c13 BridieM
Oh. Another engaging read. Thank you for writing
2/6/2022 c13 traceybuie
Edward and Bella sure had a romantic, wonderful healing and training day by themselves. I loved how they helped and cheered for each other in between sexy times.
Hopefully, our sexy powerful couple can get to Tanya and Alistair, or get their shields there, in time to help them. Maybe they can get rid of this Lindsey.
Thanks for writing and sharing the truly great chapter. :)
2/6/2022 c12 That'sMzPeachesTYVM
I got sidetracked from this chapter last week, and didn’t remember to come back to it! Dagnabbit!
I am SO glad I realized it. I am so glad they finally completed this bonding. Can’t wait to see how it changes them.
2/6/2022 c13 fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night
That was an amazing chapter. I really like there new connection. Can’t wait to see all the drama unfold next chapter.
2/6/2022 c13 CoppertopJ
Oh, they are going to kick Lindsey's ass, rip her apart, and bbq her tits on a LaPush bonfire! So happy to see this update. Hope you are doing well. I read the author's notes and will be sending positive thoughts your way.

Excellent update.
2/6/2022 c12 BridieM
Excellent. Thank you for writing
2/5/2022 c11 BridieM
Wonderful chapter. Thank you for writing
1/29/2022 c12 Ricephira
yes please to the outtake
1/29/2022 c12 traceybuie
So everyone now fully realizes Aro's controlling douchebag tendency a lot too late. I feel bad for Heidi. Eleazar and Carmen just skedaddled after he made things worse for a lot of vamps. He should have been smarter about his talent.
So there is a two pronged enemy that needs to be dealt with now, Caius and Jane.
I'm relieved that Bella and Edward, both, knew she needed to keep biting him. Hopefully our couple will be good, health wise.
Carlisle and Jasper better have learned their lesson too. Grrr ...
Thanks for writing and sharing.
133 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »