FanFiction.Net
for Pheromones ever after (Pheromones trilogy part 3)

1/11/2022 c9 CoppertopJ
Thank god she shut up the shrew. Please let the next chapter be the one where they find the remedy. Must admit I’m disappointed with the Cullens withholding info.
1/9/2022 c9 8CullenCherries
Great chapter! But I have a question. How come Marcus couldn’t tell them about Eugene and Suzanne?
1/9/2022 c9 2That'sMzPeachesTYVM
Yay, finally! LMAO I actually think that E&B reaching the ‘highest level of mating’ would make them into the most powerful couple of all time!
1/9/2022 c9 Guest
I cannot wait for the next chapter!
1/8/2022 c9 traceybuie
Great chapter... I'm glad that Alistair is telling Bella and Edward what's up, since the 'supposed' family is STILL keeping secrets from them.
I would be furious enough to move and live on my own and never speak to them again. grrr... (I don't understand why grown adults don't live in their own house anyway.) But really, if you can't trust your family, then who can you trust?

I sort of understand the Volturi keeping secrets. They aren't family with Bella and Edward, but I did assume they were allies and friends at least.

I definitely appreciated Bella's and then Edward's telling off old bitchy Sue. LOL

Thanks for writing and sharing.
1/8/2022 c8 Velisha Rodrigues
Yes, curious, is I believe a small word. I'm waiting for quite a while to know the reason. Please don't make me wait for long to know the reason. But the plot is getting interesting with every new update. Keep up with your good work...
1/8/2022 c9 fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night
Very curious. I have a feeling that Edward can’t control Bellaa powers until he gets bit as the connection is not complete.

Also sure is annoying.
1/3/2022 c8 CoppertopJ
Jesus, why the hell doesn't she just freaking bite him?! Seriously, they can wait until later?! If something does happen to them because of postponing...they deserve it. Damn.

And someone please slap that harpy, Sue!
1/2/2022 c8 traceybuie
Wow! Information jam packed chapter to process... Love it...

Bella and Edward are having more power blending and power switching and crazy stuff. That would be so confusing.

Alistair knew right away just by looking at Edward and Bella what Edward had done with Bella. I really really want to know how he knows what he knows. I'm actually chomping at the bit to find out this information, even more than Edward and Bella are. LOL

Sue sure is showing her ungrateful bitchy side. She is a perfect match for Charlie. Ugh... Caius should have taken her too. LOL

Thanks for writing and sharing your chapter.
1/2/2022 c8 fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night
Ohh drama is about to be unleashed. Can’t wait to hear what Alistair has to say. But apart of me just wants to say just Bute him already.
1/2/2022 c8 8CullenCherries
What are the odds I’m gonna get through the next chapter without wanting to punch Sue? Cause I’m guessing not high…
1/2/2022 c8 2That'sMzPeachesTYVM
Sue and Charlie should relocate to some uninhabited island in the middle of nowhere, with a monthly airdrop of supplies.
Ali stair needs to get a grip. Hopefully, Tanya can help with that.
*huggles*
12/27/2021 c7 3NoWayWithWords
Poor Tanya, she’s got quite a mountain to climb in her relationship with Alistair! I loved this- it’s not often we get a Tanya POV (and even less where she’s likeable). Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us, and I can’t wait for your next update!
12/26/2021 c7 traceybuie
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Every time I hear of someone dying, I get aggravated all over again at anti-vaxxers, non mask wearers and just general assholes. Ugh... I hope that the rest of your family is coping. :)

Alistair is the definition of skittish. Poor guy... And a 700year old virgin too? I know no one can exactly help it, but if 'surprises' could not be thrown in his face every second, he might settle a little. LOL Boy, do Tanya and Alistair have a lot of life past life experiences and new experiences to cover.

I'm glad that Seth is a mature calm shifter or there might be some kind of fight. Bella and Edward can, hopefully, calm Alistair down some as well as Tanya.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
12/26/2021 c7 2That'sMzPeachesTYVM
He’s trying harder than I thought he was going to! I can’t wait to see what information he might be able to give them.
133 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »