for Humanity, Hardwired (Restoration Project)

9/9 c2 Guest
brother please update
7/20 c2 YourDailyEditor
CHAP 3 IN THW WAITIN!
6/1 c1 Amazing
This is fucking amazing
5/28 c2 MythianTechCorp
I hope BT reunites with his pilot!
1/28 c1 dullen
I was wondering why one of the best titanfall fanfictions IMO got randomly deleted. Thanks for restoring it so I can enjoy it again.
12/10/2021 c2 1Reinkasahi
Badass BT, as always.

And damm, brutally honest.

(I can't help but notice your Meteor PFP Nice.)
11/24/2021 c2 tank2u1wood
I'm enjoying this, hope to see Jack get introduce soon.
I had just been thinking about how great a titanfallx86 crossover would work, hope to see more.
Also have you read any of the light novels or are you an anime only fan?
11/20/2021 c2 1Jctherebel
This is cool
11/20/2021 c2 Spudcommando
Nice! Stumbled upon this fic by random. Really can't wait to see how the 86 cast reacts to the fact there's a massive interstellar war going on.
11/15/2021 c2 4Stahlschnitter
This will definitely be an interesting story to follow the path of. I look forward to the next chapter. Btw, thank you for following me and my stories, unfortunately I currently lack the drive and the ideas for them for the time being, as you may notice by time gap in the updates. I hope to get going with them at some point, but progress is less than slow.
11/13/2021 c1 29jetslinger333
You know what I like watching 86 season 2 episode 6 the republic in shambles as the country is destroyed as they rallied on the 86 and lack the experience to coordinate a defence and offensive as they are now refugees as they say Karma is a b****.
11/9/2021 c1 2MrMateusz
OMG THANKS! I loved the orginal story and was distressed when it just stopped existing the next day, like it was just a dream, im glad it wasnt!