FanFiction.Net
for Assorted Attempts

3/8 c10 Mugen-Muse
I wonder who would become the Andromeda Ascendant if Taylor commissioned some one.
3/8 c10 Nefer Ka Re
Yes please :)
3/8 c10 Shivers82
Nothing like reading about a Sovereign class Enterprise having a Big Damn Hero moment. Love the snippet and looking forward to more stories.
3/7 c10 l4w
Good God that was awesome
Thanks for sharing this
Too bad the SSD Executor would probably kill Taylor, because a female Darth Vader might be amusing in this universe . . . maybe
3/7 c10 CH316
Another could be The Arc from the Netflix transformers trilogy. That one transforms. Or one of the Titans like Metroplex or Trypticon (they transform into flight capable modes). Or just get Atlantis from the Stargate universe.
3/7 c10 Xenoguyver
This...SO much this. I REALLY hope this ends up becoming a story all its own because this would just be a BLAST to read. And honestly? This is the best one so far.
3/7 c10 23Lord Jeram
Honestly I'm just so pleased you're still out there posting stuff after all this time, your work on "Retake" is still one of my favourites to this day.
2/28 c9 1Cemalidor
:XD So much stol... i mean on loan...
2/27 c9 Armiture
Loved all the Easter eggs of stories, TV series, and web serials you laced throughout this omake. Thanks for sharing it with us.
2/27 c9 Shivers82
Callahan’s does not get enough mentions. Thank you for this joy-ride. Looking forward to more of your stories.
2/27 c9 Eriktheviking70
Thank you for the fun trip to the asylum.
2/26 c8 Armiture
It might be close to other ideas but that doesn't make it any less interesting or entertaining. Loved the Easter eggs you scattered around. I really enjoyed this chapter, thanks for posting it!

Also, note to self, declaring you'll read something tomorrow makes RL activate everything it can to distract you from reading.
2/23 c7 4the DragonBard
Still fun enough I'd like to have seen a bit more.
2/23 c8 the DragonBard
Too bad you dropped it, would have been fun with your style.

And I saw what you did with the Trooper's names.
2/23 c8 deadal
Sad it have been abondonned. Already done is not the same as already well done!
326 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »