FanFiction.Net
for Assorted Attempts

3/7/2022 c10 CH316
Another could be The Arc from the Netflix transformers trilogy. That one transforms. Or one of the Titans like Metroplex or Trypticon (they transform into flight capable modes). Or just get Atlantis from the Stargate universe.
3/7/2022 c10 Xenoguyver
This...SO much this. I REALLY hope this ends up becoming a story all its own because this would just be a BLAST to read. And honestly? This is the best one so far.
3/7/2022 c10 23Lord Jeram
Honestly I'm just so pleased you're still out there posting stuff after all this time, your work on "Retake" is still one of my favourites to this day.
2/28/2022 c9 1Cemalidor
:XD So much stol... i mean on loan...
2/27/2022 c9 Armiture
Loved all the Easter eggs of stories, TV series, and web serials you laced throughout this omake. Thanks for sharing it with us.
2/27/2022 c9 Shivers82
Callahan’s does not get enough mentions. Thank you for this joy-ride. Looking forward to more of your stories.
2/27/2022 c9 Eriktheviking70
Thank you for the fun trip to the asylum.
2/26/2022 c8 Armiture
It might be close to other ideas but that doesn't make it any less interesting or entertaining. Loved the Easter eggs you scattered around. I really enjoyed this chapter, thanks for posting it!

Also, note to self, declaring you'll read something tomorrow makes RL activate everything it can to distract you from reading.
2/23/2022 c7 4the DragonBard
Still fun enough I'd like to have seen a bit more.
2/23/2022 c8 the DragonBard
Too bad you dropped it, would have been fun with your style.

And I saw what you did with the Trooper's names.
2/23/2022 c8 deadal
Sad it have been abondonned. Already done is not the same as already well done!
2/23/2022 c7 1Cemalidor
Enjoyed this uptake absolutely, refreshing with all those references and shout outs. :XD Not to forgot that i'm a dragon fan myself. :XD
2/23/2022 c8 PbookR
There really should be a way to just give kudos or a thumbs up to a chapter so that when you're to busy laughing to think up a good reply you could at least indicate approval... Good as always, I always look forward toward your work (whatever name your using at the time, I've followed you across several name changes).
2/23/2022 c7 Armiture
I loved this timeline, especially the slapstick mode field.

However, it's past 3am so I'll read chapter 8 tomorrow.
2/23/2022 c8 alaskan-dracolych
WHAT other ideas? This is literally the first time I've run across the idea of extra dimensional skills being taught to normals, resulting in the classification METAhuman.
337 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »