FanFiction.Net
for Assorted Attempts

1/6/2022 c5 kaws
Libromancy does have a lot of potential for shenanigans. I like what you've done with it.
12/17/2021 c4 alaskan-dracolych
Sounds like a less Cyberpunk version of Shadowrun. Or a cross between Shadowrun and Rift, shortly after the magic came back, not 200 years later, when the games usually start. Sounds interesting to play in.
12/17/2021 c4 Armiture
An interesting setting, I liked the concept.

The most different thing I did for a campaign was have one loosely based on the infamous Twin Peaks show. Where instead of clearing out a dungeon or another traditional party activity, they had to solve a mystery. So, the loggers of a northern town that supplied wood to the Free City of Greyhawk would get back to work. I was honestly shocked that none of the players ever noticed where I had stolen the plot from, while the name of the town was changed, I used all of the same character names.
12/17/2021 c4 deadal
Interesting setting. I may use something similar for some modern fantasy out of fantasy punk or hidden magical community.
12/12/2021 c3 deadal
Interesting plot, I'm curious how light level adventurer compare to cape...
BTW, if the various modes have various personality, can they disagree on issue and on the way to respond?
12/11/2021 c3 Armiture
I like this concept, it's different from all the other Taylor as a gamer persona that I've heard about. The multiple modes concept is what makes it different to me; especially the fact that it is nonrandom. I have seen a number of multiple persona characters who change their persona randomly, including one whose transition involved a status condition that could be fatal.
12/11/2021 c3 9Lillith The Nocturnal
I'd say that Legolas was more of a Wood Elf than a High Elf, however, going by the source material would have Galadriel being labelled a Dark Elf, mostly because Tolkien's definition means "An Elf that is older than the sun"

Tolkien Deeplore is weird.
12/11/2021 c3 1Rubel
huh. That is an interesting take on a Gamer powerset.
12/11/2021 c3 alaskan-dracolych
The Gamer-style stuff usually focuses on video game stuff. I've only seen one other that was TTRPG-like, but even then, this is unique. Definitely be interested in more.
12/11/2021 c2 alaskan-dracolych
Damn. This is beautiful.
12/11/2021 c3 Rake1810
Good idea, never seen this kind of story on or AO3. Most often on SV, SB or QQ and run as a quest.
11/28/2021 c2 Rude Guest
Glad to see that you're still providing excellent content. More please?
11/22/2021 c2 deadal
A bit abrupt but there is little to do and little to say in front of such overpower and a will.
Great! please send more!
11/22/2021 c2 l4w
Another interesting read
Thanks for sharing
11/22/2021 c2 Armiture
For some reason I'm hearing the late Robin Williams making a comment about using vast cosmic powers to fix spaghetti using his bombastic genie voice. Kudos for inspiring that.

This is pretty good as a one-shot but can be developed further by going after the other S-class threats and active Endbringers. Then wrapping up with an epilogue that has a few major time skips.
339 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »