for Such a Burden

3/4 c2 Ashley Barbosa
You always amazed me with each new Kataang smut you've planned, serious, you're a genius! And yes, Kataang is all sweet and "innocent", but it's probably true that they are also these sex machines behind closed doors, sooo true. Haha, perfect job as always, please, please continue this!
3/3 c2 3Stag96
I always love to see Aang and Katara being rather horny lol! It is just too good, because they both seem so innoncent, but let's be honest... Those two are probably the worst of the whole Gaang lol!
3/2 c2 jjsmith103
Okay Aang and Katara going at each other with such adoration and ferocity is definitely canon. I’m sure at some point in Aang’s later teenage years he thought “spiritual enlightenment and detachment is for the birds” and just dedicated his life to pleasuring Katara. I also love how they both not only get off but truly enjoy pleasuring each other.
11/20/2021 c1 Gabriela Gonzale
Jajaja, esto fue tan tan genial! Maravilloso, amo está escena sensual y graciosa!
11/20/2021 c1 dividedbyzero-0
This was hilarious. I love it.
11/20/2021 c1 Ashley Barbosa
Hahahahahaha Oh My God! Zuko's naivety while Kataang's having a moment, was priceless! The way you play with the words was phenomenal! I wish I had your talent. Great, fantastic, amazing, perfect, wonderful job!
11/19/2021 c1 Stag96
Just... Beautiful XD This is the best laugh I had in days, thanks!