for The Moon Mounts the Sky

12/22/2021 c3 Ashley Barbosa
Oh my, oh my, that really was a wild Kataang horny/sexy moment. You are always improving this (I don't know how), it's always something new. I'm so glad you're also a Kataang writter, thank you so much! Please, keep going, because I know it will only get better and better.
12/22/2021 c2 Ashley Barbosa
Kataang horny sex moments is always gold, and you still turned this into a sweet moment at the end AND a surprise, you're talented, and I'm so glad you're writting Avatar fics. Fantastic, amazing job as always!
12/21/2021 c1 Ashley Barbosa
Damn it the gossip, they were having a well deserved moment (and a sexy one no less). That was so perfect, lol. You really do know how to write a kataang fic, thank you for that treasure. As always, fantastic job, please keep going!
12/7/2021 c3 Gabriela N Gonzalez
Oh wow! Soy yo o hace mucho calor aquí! Jajaja, eso fue wow! Demasiado sexy
12/3/2021 c2 33Dilanith
Wow, pretty steamy stuff, and so well written! It really was a fun read. I loved the ending!
11/26/2021 c1 Honeysucklebee
This is some steamy stuff! Whoo!
11/22/2021 c2 Gabriela N Gonzalez
Oh este fue genial, sexy, muy sexy, pero tan dulce y tierno, también gracioso! Me encanto!
11/21/2021 c2 jjsmith103
That ending is so damn funny! I can only imagine the look on his face after hearing she’s known she was pregnant. Honesty though it must feel so good for her to hear him affirm that he wants to make a family with her because of his love for her and not a duty or responsibility to bring the air nomads back. And it must make him feel good knowing his sex craved wife is just so because of her love for him and not a responsibility to bare him an army of airbending babies.
11/21/2021 c2 3Stag96
As always, I loved the story! Sex addicted Katara, and poor Aang trying to keep up, perfect XD
11/21/2021 c1 Gabriela N Gonzalez
Wow! Maravilloso! Me encantó! Amo como describes su amor, su relación. Es genial
11/19/2021 c1 Stag96
As I said in the fic before this one, just beautiful! You are really good at the smut writing!