FanFiction.Net
for The cookies

9/19/2022 c8 mimipoppins
can't believe it took me nearly a year to realize I had one chapter left to read FORGIVE ME

THIS IS PERFECT THEY'RE PERFECT I CRIED WHEN I REALIZED SHE WAS PREGNANT BYE
12/24/2021 c8 Ann
This has been such a sweet story and I hate to see it end. I hope you write more SoM fanfics soon that are similar to this one! ️
12/25/2021 c7 nanajojo
Thank you for the wonderful chapter. Mincemeat Pie was my father's favorite. My grandmother would make one every year, and would add extra apples.
12/25/2021 c8 10bloomandgrow
Ah, lovely Christmas feels in this chapter, and the joy of coming baby too!
I loved the Christmas scene you painted with the tree, decorations and presents, and the excited anticipation of the children waiting to open the presents.

i'll admit Christmas mince pies aren't one of my favourites (too heavy for me) but I enjoyed Maria enjoying them. How cute that she was blaming her craving for them on her coming baby. And nothing says true love more than the two of them willing to share their favourite dessert :P
Thanks for Christmas magic and Merry Christmas to you too.
12/25/2021 c7 bloomandgrow
So cute the way Georg had a surprise gift of her favourite macarons for Maria when they returned from their honeymoon.
And how lovely to have the whole family involved in baking the cookies. I enjoyed the whole scene with Maria taking up her roles of a new mother and running the household with such enthusiasm and dedication. Lovely scene.
12/25/2021 c6 bloomandgrow
Thanks for taking me to France in this chapter. I could picture the scene you described so well - our honeymooners enjoying a leisurely breakfast at Parissian cafe, deciding on presents for the children.
I also enjoyed the classic stories they picked for the children. My parents made me read them when I was a child and I loved them.
When it comes to macarons or madelines, my vote is for macarons. They are so delicious. This update left me hungry for more, so I am glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter.
12/24/2021 c8 Chez Lui
Thank you for this lovely story!

Since I have my own family, we always have Vanillekipferl and Zimtsterne in addition to traditional German cookies on our Christmas cookie plate. It wouldn’t be Christmas without them.

Merry Christmas!
12/24/2021 c8 BrittanyLS
This chapter made me smile! I love them together!
12/24/2021 c8 1reisova
Nice chapter
12/18/2021 c7 mimipoppins
Baking as a family! THEY!

'When we were in France, we ate the most delicious cookies," she kicked Georg under the table to stop the chuckles that escaped him' THIS WAS SO CUTE DJDJFIJDJDJF

I do hope they take another vacation
12/16/2021 c7 BrittanyLS
Im absolutely loving these chapters!
12/16/2021 c7 reisova
Nice chapter
12/15/2021 c6 BrittanyLS
So cute! I never would have thought how much French she may have known! I love this chapter! Macarons are so difficult to make!
12/14/2021 c6 mimipoppins
ok but maria being a macaroons stan is so in character
12/14/2021 c6 reisova
To fast but cute chapter
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »