FanFiction.Net
for The Youngest and the Strongest

10/23/2023 c12 Chaosoftheworld1996
hope make a remake and good luck what you doing
1/12/2023 c1 chriswillis0923
I'm just disappointed in your name choice.
5/6/2022 c1 Cam.Katarn
Since your dropping this story, do you have any plans on writing another? I would not say no to a decent Black Clover fic. I've been searching for a good one for awhile and have found very few decent ones.
5/1/2022 c10 ElementGuardianTee
Nice touch to the Empire's leadership. So, the Knight is the one following the plot since Ilum, right? He's the Outlander, so then he will be the Commander of the Alliance.

Will you be showing the rest of the 8 characters? The Smuggler, the Trooper, the Bounty Hunter, the Agent?
4/23/2022 c9 Guest
Another excellent chapter, I can't wait to see how things diverge as a result of Kayden's presence.
4/23/2022 c9 ElementGuardianTee
I like this development. Will Kayden meet the Outlander before he's frozen or after he escapes?

Also, which Outlander is this? I hope it's the Knight, he faced the Emperor before, and I think Kayden would like to meet a Jedi and see what he knows of the Force.
4/14/2022 c8 2Black Wolf 101
Really enjoying this story so far. Keep up the good work!
3/10/2022 c7 Lilspooky221
Nice can't wait for more
12/12/2021 c5 Pragma
So at this point of time.

Originality is good but the plot NOTHING changed so far. The way i see it Kayden your MC/OC is just a TEMPORARY fix not a PERMANENT one that ACTUALLY change the plot. You have already WASTED Chapter 1 of actually CHANGING the plot.

I have already played SWTOR countless times. I already know the plot, even the HM Mechanic's the only HM mechanic that I actually despise in Tyth.

Let me give you another perspective. You can add all your original plot to the canon plot that is all well and good BUT if your original plot just goes along with the canon then NOTHING changed. Why would we waste reading this story if it is the same as the canon. Sure you added some scenes, new dialogue but if it DOES NOT affect, influence the canon then it is an incredible waste of time.

This Heralds of Zildrogs Arc it is a minor arc. In canon the only point of the mission is to recruit Scorpio after proceeding more it is forgettable.

Does KAYDEN himself has the capacity to change in the canon. By that I mean he will have his own plot. NOT FOLLOWING the canon where the player recruits different companions from different stories. If this is your plan then it is just REPLACING the player not originality.

I have read dozens of FF that puts SI/OC then just following the canon. It is a complete waste of effort.

In the end this is your story it is up to you to do with. This is just a option laying out the problem that seems to be heading in the direction. Up to you yo heed or not.

Your start was so-so even in chapter 5 because I still do not see changes, influences, consequences of Kayden's being in the plot.
12/5/2021 c3 Nkita123