for Bearing Gifts Baring Grievances

12/9/2021 c1 133jojoDO
I never thought i would need this interaction in my life, but oh my god you introduced it and NAILED it. I mean, we so often see victory quotes when one team squashes another team, but I rarely ever stop to think... "how does the Women's Team feel about Team K' whopping them"? You really introduced a new perspective here.

You've got a really good King voice here. I've been spoiled a bit by illy's King, but yours is a very King-y personality hehe. Brash, short of politeness, a mean, vengeful streak about her... losing is not fun, and King is a SORE loser xD she makes no effort to hide the fact that losing sucks. And it's probably a good thing K' is not around, because what a CLASH that would be. *shudder*

Maxima, on the other hand, couldn't have been more delightful. He was just the PERFECT level of kindness, oozing polite in every pore, but not afraid to speak his mind and defend his loved ones to King. I adore his personality. He's so different from K' in that he has an active desire to make peace as opposed to taunting and the cold shoulder. K' really needs a guy like Maxima to keep him in line, for moments exactly like THIS. God bless him.

Very enjoyable read mali. Great job!
11/30/2021 c1 67illyrilex
Aaaahhhhhh! I'm so, so, so, so happy to see this finished and posted for the masses to consume! Seeing this in progress has been so amazing, and I'll admit that I was a little impatient for you to finish it because it's just that good, and no, I am not saying that out of any sort of personal bias ;) The dynamic between Maxima and King is great; you wrote them both so well! Their conversation flowed very nicely, what with her being on the cynical side (with good reason) and Maxima being so... uncle...y. (That's not even a word but whatever.)

And, of course, you are very welcome for any advice I gave, as well as allowing me to work your scenario into my crazy ficverse! Hopefully some expansion on that can come soon... ;)

I'm getting dangerously close to rambling (if I'm not already) so I'mma just cut myself off here with one final affirmation of how great this came out! Awesome job!