FanFiction.Net
for Smilodon

8/11/2022 c1 12excessivelyperky
This sounds really neat! Snape would make a tremendous detective, even without Legilimency. He's one of the few wizards who understands logic.

Well, this sounds like a pretty mess indeed. What do you bet baguettes will be involved?

(still remembering The Simpsons episode where the sole employee at EuroDisney is whining, 'Come in, I need to buy my children wine.)
3/14/2022 c2 Amandahue
I like your main lead. Do you write regularly? My name is Amanda a talent scout for a fast-growing platform. I want to offer you something. May I know how to reach you professionally?
12/5/2021 c1 mc1221318
Great story. Please continue!
12/3/2021 c1 Norv
Intrigant et original , je vais suivre
12/2/2021 c1 9Mottsnave
Ooh, a promising start. I do love a Snapish sinister crime mystery!

I really like how you are setting up this friendship/partnership between Snape and Murphy, their comfort with each other,and the tangible signs of their history such as Murphy's shirt. I'm glad you're giving Snape a life and relationships beyond the Hogwarts grind, I think that's more realistic and interesting than scenarios where he has zero friends and occupations beyond what we're given in the books. I'm eager to see where you are going to take this!