for Blank Space V2

6/9 c9 Guest
I never leave comments but omg. This fanfic breaks my heart, I knew I had to read it after I loved IJAS so much but wow.
6/1 c9 SANfangirl
This was beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations on graduating and your job and engagement! I noticed that in the previous chapters her memory ends at age twenty three but this chapter you mentioned she forgot nine years of her life and is back to being seventeen. This slow burn is almost even better than JAS, which is really saying something. I can’t wait for the next update!
6/1 c9 niza90
I don't know what to say! Congratulations x3!
1/20 c7 kamada37
Great chapter, really enjoying your story
1/12 c7 Grimnack
Look at Ruffnut being a good friend to both of them. Man, I really am enjoying the rewrite quite a bit
12/17/2021 c7 Grimnack
I had an idea what was coming because of the original version but this still hurts. I want to finish reading the rewrite
12/9/2021 c5 Grimnack
A cliff notes version might be fun. Especially if she acts super embarrassed by it.
12/7/2021 c4 Grimnack
You have a horrible horrible knife called The Feels and you've gotten good at using it. just right to the heart.
12/5/2021 c3 Grimnack
Wow. The feels hit so much harder with this rewrite. especially since you're making a sequel to "It's Just a Spark"
12/3/2021 c2 nandjferon
I'm enjoying so far and look forward to following the rest.
12/3/2021 c2 Grimnack
Ooh, decided to start a rewrite instead of reposting on the old story I see. Still, I'm excited to see more posts