FanFiction.Net
for Blood Soaked Love

11/28/2022 c11 keeperofthevoid
Great fic! Enjoyed it quite a bit and the writing was excellent.
9/22/2022 c11 4fundaore
Thanks
9/6/2022 c11 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
Huh, interesting
8/16/2022 c10 CarolWim
Wonderful story, really great. A very romantic one, which is on one side dramatic, but on the other side full with love.

Wonderfully written, a great work.
8/16/2022 c11 CarolWim

Wonderfully written, a great work.
8/15/2022 c11 Guest
4 chapters of drama and angst, ruined a perfectly good story.
8/15/2022 c7 Guest
The drama in this chapter and the last is so pointless, I ended up just skipping it, hopefully this is the last of it.
8/11/2022 c11 follz
You really capture the emotions of your characters far better than most on this site.

Thank you for this very captivating short story. The ups and downs, the conflicts, and the resolutions were all well done.

Great job and I wish you all the best with your future writings.
7/17/2022 c11 NataS666
Wow.. what a spectacular story! Wow... I fell in love with this so hard.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us!

Definitely gonna reread this in the future, many many times.
6/4/2022 c1 shenge86
Good start!
3/22/2022 c11 3Missneonkst
Why! I really liked this story! and it's already at the epiloge!
3/21/2022 c11 22stevem1
Interesting story.
3/21/2022 c11 Hank1967
Very interesting end to the story. So will we see any further tales of the two star-crossed lovers? Would love to see an addendum where a certain orb in the Hall of Prophecies explodes into dust. (Watch out, I'm surrounded by bloody plot bunnies!) I am rather curious as to why Dumbledore even allowed this? Or did he have no choice once Harry was under Daphne's spell?
3/21/2022 c11 The Unknown 44
The ending reminded me so much of how tolkein writes
3/20/2022 c11 aidann83
nice story was really hoping to see more chapters or a sequel after the change but oh well. any looking forward to reading any other stories you write.
133 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »