FanFiction.Net
for Destiny's Whisper

6/27 c53 1purplestarr59
please update of you can. still a great story
2/29 c53 Katharme
I am so sorry about your mom. I can't imagine what you and your family went through and might be going through still. I just wanted to say that is the most amazing story I have read in a while, and I am so very grateful that I found it. This is how my perfect story for Bella and Jake would have been, although I could never have written anything remotely this amazing. I wish this was the real story we got on the books. Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us. I truly hope you can find your way back to this story. I will be waiting
2/1 c53 2MoreOfAWolfGirlThanYou
Just re-read this story again recently and remembered why I loved it so much! I hope you’re doing okay after the loss of your mum. I would love to see this story finished - it’s been such a beautiful journey these characters have been on!
12/14/2023 c52 tinkerbear10
Can't wait for more it's very interesting!
10/10/2023 c49 Guest
I want more , i love this story
10/11/2023 c53 Bambellini
I am so sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in a time that must be incredibly challenging.
I found your story a few weeks ago, in a time of my life that have been difficult for me for personal reasons and your amazing storytelling and writing skills gave me a little piece of escape every time I read the story. I can tell how you're not only very talented but determined and consistent as well so I hope you'll find inspiration to write again and start posting the rest of the story.
Until then, I wait patiently and wish you the very best!
9/17/2023 c53 sydney.osterloh
I found this a few weeks ago and read it all100% think this is how the story should have gone. I hope that you will finish it out. Never read fanfic before but this was awesome.
9/14/2023 c50 Slushpuppie714
I absolutely love how Bella has a best girl friend in your story.
9/13/2023 c46 Slushpuppie714
I have read this story multiple times, it is one of my all time favorites. I know that alot happened in your personal life, making it hard to write, but if you do ever write more…i will read every word. I promise. Good luck.
9/7/2023 c53 20painted heart
She would be so proud of you. I bet she'll be reading it over your shoulder every time. so sorry for your loss.
wanted to say I absolutely love this story you can really tell how much hard work you have put into it and I can't wait to read more x
8/28/2023 c4 1I wanna be Jacob's imprint
I don’t like that she’s still hung up on the Cullens and trying to take Jake through there.

He explained the issue and she STILL refuses to let it go. Nobody has to like your bloodsuckers, Bella.
7/21/2023 c53 kjmsleslfml
I've loved your story and followed from the very beginning, I always cant wait to read your next chapter. But take time for yourself aswell, I'll still be waiting to read as and when you decide you're ready to post the next part xx
7/16/2023 c53 Guest
Condolences on your loss. Thinking of you and your family x
7/18/2023 c53 Slushpuppie714
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this hard time. Cancer is very wicked. Looking forward to more of the story.
7/17/2023 c53 Magnolia512
I was in the same place about 10 years ago when I lost my own mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

After reading your note my first thought was of your loss however my second waswhat a strong women this is to share something so personal with your readers and ask for encouragement. She must have been a wonderful mom to give you the inner strength to want to continue your writing! Take encouragment from that and know you have the support of a loyal reader!

Sincerely wishing you the very best! Take all the time you need!
114 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »