FanFiction.Net
for Panacea

10/24/2022 c2 E8rocks23
Wether the story is abandoned or not, what a perfect way to end. I accidently saw the sequel update and jumped on it, this story is one that I've reread multiple times, and having become a hardcore harry/Daphne shipper (for this story, at least), it's absolutely incredibly satisfying to finally see the romance come to fruition. If I were to magically lose all access to the internet, I would be happy knowing I finally got to read "the end" of one of my all time favorite stories after waiting so long.
10/23/2022 c2 houselord76
I am hoping you continue this story. It is well written and has it's own niche in HP fan fiction.
10/21/2022 c1 Scott Fletcher
Great story line, I have loved this story from the beginning. Harry and Daphne make a very interesting couple. She keeps him grounded and he makes her see life different than what she was raised on. I truly hope you continue this story line, I have really enjoyed it.
10/3/2022 c2 piltad
Amazing story
10/2/2022 c2 luna tsuki mond
please please keep writing. its so good. i wanna see this through to the end
9/12/2022 c2 K
It looks as if this will be just as good as Novocaine.
9/9/2022 c2 2PrinceAsmo
It's been 7 months since this chapter was released. I have to say this is one of the better Daphne x Harry Post War fics. The pacing is great, and there are MANY things to anticipate, which is honestly bit of a shame that there aren't more updates; Especially since the climax of this chapter was the courtship. Despite it being a great conclusion, it is still a MASSIVE cliffhanger. All in all great story. Also, I have send you a PM here, so if you read this, do check your PM inbox. Again, great work
9/7/2022 c1 8d'ihshtri
Both this and first part,are marvelous, thank you for writing! Its one of those rare cases where fiction is better than original. Here characters are very natural in their presentation, and mature in a way true life is. All in magical frame, of course. Especially relationships you show reveal how people interact in real life. I hope you continue. Reading it made my week!
8/16/2022 c2 plumbknot57
Really good story
8/9/2022 c2 1blcoachmac
Absolutely loving this!
7/20/2022 c2 8AlaskanKing
Great story. I look forward to reading it when it is complete.
7/13/2022 c2 Staros
How about posting an update?
7/9/2022 c2 1Mojito Mussolini
This is one of the best fanfiction series I've ever read.
7/6/2022 c1 dnjs7365
You are an amazing writer! I love your fics. I hope you continue with the second one and hopefully more!
7/3/2022 c1 jafr86
Glad to see you are continuing the story.
145 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »