FanFiction.Net
for The Honored One

12/30/2022 c4 Yorozuya Forever
Wow, Itadori really knows how to make Weiss less of a bitch than how she first appeared in canon.

Hehe, do look forward to the initiation and how kickass the Jujutsu characters are here. They have proven how badass they are in their series regardless of what strengths and weaknesses they have.
11/23/2022 c3 Angeluszuko-z
It was an exciting chapter, Yuji really has a knack for calming Weiss down and getting the best of her. I didn't expect Touji to still be alive and I think it will be very awkward for Yang to find out that she has two younger brothers. Gojo is more direct than Ozipn, I don't think it's necessary to change teams but it's your decision.
7/27/2022 c3 Nearsighted
Gojo flexing his powers is just both awesome and hilarious.
7/26/2022 c3 Yorozuya Forever
I like how you don't give Yuji a semblance but still retains that amazing physical capabilities of his which is in line with the beginning of Jujutsu Kaisen, we see how athletic Yuji is but he didn't have Curse powers until eating one of Sukuna's fingers. I don't know if Sukuna here is a thing, and I'm not sure if it is a good idea to add another big bad, when we have Salem for the RWBY setting.
7/25/2022 c3 SaberFan117
Just a few question, would sukuna appear in this fanfic? If so I like to think that salem considers him as her equal and would my boy, the goat and someone who is considered as only second to Gojo, Yuta Okkotsu also appear as well?
7/25/2022 c3 Shiroyasha Rises
I think canon teams would be fine.

And also Gojo flexing his powers is hilarious and awesome since he is pushing the students to go beyond.
7/25/2022 c3 Guest
This makes an exciting introduction to the characters can't wait for the next one
also try to ignore some guy in the review saying kill a character, whose name Jose or something, just do what you want with the characters go on full potential in jujutsu kaisen style
7/24/2022 c3 Jose19
Jaune, you aré being stupid on many levels. Writer please fuck that naivel fool jaune and kill him
6/12/2022 c2 Angeluszuko-z
The thing about Maki and Megumi being Yang's siblings was unexpected, it would be interesting if Mai is Qrow's daughter. It would also be an interesting idea if Maki doesn't have an aura but was born with an extremely hard body.
6/1/2022 c2 Shiroyasha Rises
I hope we see Gojo's shenanigans along with show how overpowered he is.
3/29/2022 c2 Kensei-1085
This story is pretty fun. Love to see more, Gojo's antics annoying the crap out of Glynda is amazing. Wonder how he gets along with Qrow and Ironwood.
3/17/2022 c2 Guest
please continue, the idea is very interesting
3/15/2022 c2 Hatred and Love
This seems pretty awesome. Love to see the shenanigans that Gojo makes. And Glynda having a headache from it. XD
3/11/2022 c2 Nearsighted
This pretty awesome. I would love to see the antics that Gojo causes along with the people that put up with it. Curious how he and Qrow gets along.
3/10/2022 c2 Creus
Great chapter! I'm glad the story continues!
19 Page 1 2 Next »