FanFiction.Net
for The Good Hunter

12/21/2021 c3 17AlxkendBlader
inb4 some pro-mamono fanatic comes in here to act all condescendingly about this story in the reviews section just because KC's angry that some people wrote MGE crossover fics that aren't faithful to canon and depict things that he doesn't want to see in MGE.

Seriously, who is KC to dictate how people should write MGE crossover fics? He and his worshippers are only making themselves look like the bad guys.
12/18/2021 c1 Guest
Yeaaah... it's back, baby! ;-)

Suck it KC - you AND your army of s*mps..!

(Side note - major props to the guy who reposted... you're a good egg)
12/18/2021 c1 Guest
Thank you for doing this. Truly.
12/19/2021 c11 1NexusPrime42
Did by any chance you ask Staff Sergeant for permission to reupload this back?. Since I remembered he might reupload it back once the situation fully blows over, though not sure when though.
12/19/2021 c11 7AgeOfAngels
Onion Of Soviets: 21 Total.

BlackMan: If you want to read the original version, Staff is reuploaded it to AO3. You just need to make an account to see it. It's up to 14 Chapters now.
12/17/2021 c11 BlackMan
Another update, another piece of shite to enjoy.
Seriously tho this is some good shit to read. Mhm.
12/19/2021 c11 1Malz main
This story has been uploaded by the author on Archiv of our own, you just need a account to see it.
12/17/2021 c1 Onion of the Soviets
How many chapters of the Good Hunter are there?
12/17/2021 c11 ThousandSonSorcere
PRAISE SIGMAR! An update.
12/14/2021 c1 Guest
Thank you so much I've been searching so long for this story again and I'm glad it isn't completely gone from the internet
12/14/2021 c1 BlackMan
Hi
12/14/2021 c1 BlackMan
I kinda wish I read this back when Staff Sergeant published it; before it got purged because I heard a lot of good things about this fanfic and well it didn’t disappoint, that’s all I gotta say.
12/16/2021 c1 6NewtypeAuthor346
Since this story is one of the legacies of StaffSergeant which I was inspired by this story.

Despite some rewrites… it was still good from the day it was removed.
12/14/2021 c1 2RedTheVariant
I actually plan on reposting stories that authors have deleted. find the chapters for this was annoying but it laid off. I have another lined up and it is an MGE and Dark Souls crossover
12/14/2021 c1 3MakingaNewDestiny4
Thank you for reposting this.
61 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »