FanFiction.Net
for Wish I Was a Better Man

12/19/2021 c1 6nnjvz
I really hope he grows up/ has as much maturity as this in the manga.
12/16/2021 c1 H-Nala
Sad reflections.
12/15/2021 c1 Goodtome
Nicely done to something that never should have been and now never will be great job sad for sure
12/15/2021 c1 29Parkerbear
Clara-senpaiiiii! Thank you so much for this unexpected treat. And also the song. I often think about Sho sitting down and regretting Kyoko's loss but thank you for making it a Real Thing. This was wonderful. Can't wait to see what other things you have up your sleeve!
12/15/2021 c1 7miss mika namariya
Clara I wanted something to cry to, not something that would rip my heart out in the FIRST PARAGRAPH WITH ITS HONESTY AND CHARACTERIZATION HOW DARE YOU.

I am sorry that my reviews have gotten more unhinged the more we've interacted. I will attempt to be coherent.

I. freaking. love. this. It is sad. It is poignant. It is full of so many delightful moments that seems small, but feel weighty and meaningful, and then I realize the whole story is full of them, and I just end up crushed in the best possible way. I wish I could insert the Noh-face feels gif into this review because man am I getting HIT. Especially by the way you described her seeing him and smiling. SMILING. You have me thinking 'this poor boy' and I don't know who I am anymore. Also, beautiful lyrics.
12/15/2021 c1 Ordinary Avocado
It is rather cathartic to read fics like this when we all have regrets about losing friends or loved ones due to our actions or just because of life itself. That what ifs or should haves that can weight in our minds.

I do love how you detailed how much he missed Kyoko's attention at first. The small details that he missed how she made his life easier but not exactly missing Kyoko herself. As the story went on then it transformed to missing his 'ownership' of Kyoko (the property). Then it slowly but surely he realizes its the Kyoko herself that misses.

Like this story was written between the years going by on what exactly he was missing. I love your stories and I am really happy you uploaded this one. Thank you so much!
12/15/2021 c1 10StayintheCornerMAX
I know this phrase seemed scratched but Id call it "The one that got away" because he's a dummy.