for Remembering Coral

7/14 c1 YellowBirdAbana
This was cute.
12/15/2016 c1 Guest27
I loved your fic so much 3
You are an amazing writer! I love Finding Nemo a lot, and all the characters in this story act exactly like the real ones! I loved the writting, story, dialogues... it was so sweet and enterteining :3
8/22/2016 c1 5The Storyologist
Ohmagoodness, this was so sweet. Such an innocent take on one of the darkest aspects of the movie. I have no words for how well you portrayed Marlin and Nemo's relationship. It was perfect, and I love the thought of them finally being able to have this conversation.

The little tidbits of the other characters were great as well. For some reason the thought of Crush and his wife celebrating their 145th anniversary made me really happy. :3 I loved Mr. Ray changing the subject to talk about a random piece of plankton, and yes, Dory WOULD remember where the anemone was before she could memorize her own address. Probably why they eventually just decided to move her next door.

So glad to have stumbled across this one! :D Great job, friend!
4/7/2014 c1 Sophia
It's a great fanfic. I always love reading about minor characters in fanfics.
But when Nemo saw those dolphins, I think you meant te barracuda that ate Coral. If not, then that's fine.
9/4/2012 c1 iluvhghttyd
Another amazing Marlin-Nemo moment! Great story!
8/26/2012 c1 Guest
The show will have dory going crazy and
She does dangerous stunts and get the
Gang hurt thir will be a birthday episode
For nemo and in the season fanle nemo
Meets a friend a clown fish name coral marlin
Gets shocked and nemo has anger issues when it comes to marlin and dory figting
Nemo marlin coral and dory go to atlantis
8/23/2012 c1 Cw
Hey guys guest what I am making a nemo
His own tv show nemo will by laughing
And criying this will be on Disney channel
We got marlin coral and dory doing stunts go to Atlantis and dory will go crazy
3/12/2012 c1 A
Nice
8/22/2011 c1 15QuietWriter94
That was really good!
5/5/2011 c1 39Anthony W
"Swear it on the lucky fin!" lol
3/26/2011 c1 2the sudoku kid
This was amazingly sweet and I loved reading it. Keep up the good work!
3/20/2010 c1 15GleekingSam
:) It was so sweet. Just finished watching the movie haha. I could actually picture it in my head.
10/15/2008 c1 LittleBlue33
cute really liked it ^^
12/1/2005 c1 banana-boo
Aw. that was realy nice!
9/16/2005 c1 10RobotMonkeys4Ever
Aww, this is so cute. You're a really good writer. I love finding Nemo, but i've never read any fics about it before. This one is really good.
26 Page 1 2 Next »