FanFiction.Net
for Search and Rescue

4/14/2022 c11 Willow-Wisp23
Please update again soon! I'm dying to read everyone's reactions for what they just witnessed. Your a genius!
4/14/2022 c12 Willow-Wisp23
I loved it! I have a question tho. How is poor Wolfe an the rest of the wolfpack going to take that message?
And I can just bet that the rest of 99 is going to watch Hunter like a hawk from now on, and probably treat him like glass for a while. That's what I would do.
4/13/2022 c12 4Bubbl3zdaSeaOtter37
Hunter! You really had us there! PLEASE don’t do the again! Honestly, though, he might’ve come back , but Echo’s gonna kill him when he gets his hands on him, lol. Also, who were the other two “presences?” I can’t figure it out. Anyways, nice chapter, as always, and THANK YOU SO
MUCH FOR BRINGING HIM BACK PLEASE DON’T DO THAT AGAIN!
4/10/2022 c11 Bubbl3zdaSeaOtter37
I am furious I have nothing to say other than how dare this be so good and HOW COULD YOU? I’m LITERALLY SOBBING DID YOU CRY WHILE WRITING THIS OR HAVE A CUP OF TEA WITH THE DEVIL?! Sorry. I love this. You’re an awesome author. Please please please continue!
4/6/2022 c11 Roscava Sliena Natasha
You Didn't have to kill Hunter! Please,please bring him back! The Bad batch isn't the Bad Batch with out Their Sargent. Please,please bring Hunter back.
4/3/2022 c10 Bubbl3zdaSeaOtter37
Ahhhh! Not a cliffhanger! I love to put cliffhangers in my stories, but I guess I know how my readers feel now.
3/28/2022 c10 Roscava Sliena Natasha
I am glad that the Wolfpack found Hunter and Wrecker, though a bit of a cliffhanger at the end. Maybe more Hunter Whump? I love this story and I look forward to reading the next chapters to come.
3/22/2022 c9 Bubbl3zdaSeaOtter37
This was sooo cute! Echo, please do yourself a favor and TAKE A BREAK! Maybe now Omega will have more faith in the Wolfpack? Or at least in Harper. Great chapter, I can’t wait for more!
3/13/2022 c8 Bubbl3zdaSeaOtter37
Oh, Wolffe, you need to chill out vode. Awesome chapter, can’t wait for the next one!
3/1/2022 c7 Bubbl3zdaSeaOtter37
I totally LOVE that theory! And studying something that almost killed him? That’s Tech all right! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
2/22/2022 c6 Bubbl3zdaSeaOtter37
This is so awesome! I think Whiskey and Kix would get along really nicely. I can’t with for the next chapter! Do the Wolfpack boys know what happened to Plo…? Or is this an AU where he survived? Plz let it be an AU.
2/20/2022 c1 Bubbl3zdaSeaOtter37
I really enjoyed reading this one! I think you did a great job with Omega. Also, these Wolfpack clones game me rather intrigued! Can’t wait to read more!
12/30/2021 c3 19Cuthalion97
Hey, that last line of Zavalim's is better now! :D

Soooo Zavalim is dragging Hunter away, but leaving Wrecker here? Or is he leaving both of them here and saying he'd let Wrecker watch Hunter die?
12/30/2021 c2 Cuthalion97
Oh yes . . . definitely Echo. Randomly summarizing the situation in one strange sentence: The dirt saved his life. :D
12/30/2021 c3 Roscava Sliena Natasha
Wow, what happens next? what about Hunter and Tech? will they find each other a d get off their planet together? I hope you update soon, I am dying to know what happens next.
17 Page 1 2 Next »