FanFiction.Net
for Maybe a Dance

12/10/2022 c21 Guest
I’m still clapping because told each other.

This chapter was hot!

12/10/2022 c19 Guest
This one was emotional for me…

Great writing!

12/10/2022 c3 2LogladyJ
I’m so intrigued by the work happening at Imperial College London and by MAPS about psilocybin and depression. It’s really cool to see it crop up in a fic like this! I really hope that the research continues and the powers that be are willing to allow trials to see what medical uses it has.
Great fic btw! Already sucked right into this story. Thanks for sharing it. I’m having a tough time and this is very much a good distraction.
12/9/2022 c36 flyrbrd
Love it. Thanks
12/8/2022 c18 Guest
With each chapter I move closer to the edge of my seat. *clapping with excitement*

12/8/2022 c17 Guest
OMG! She finally realized she had on Edward’s boxers. I can’t wait for this conversation!

12/8/2022 c16 Guest
Edward sharing his food with Bella but he never shares with anyone else…too cute!

12/8/2022 c36 asam75
After reading your new story today, I remembered that I hadn't read this epilogue yet (I really didn't want it to end). And now that I have, I see that you've finished the two Pride and Prejudice ones I was reading. Thank you for this wonderful Edward and Bella, all of your other stories and these two P and P's I can now finish.
12/8/2022 c15 Guest
I LOVE this Edward!

12/8/2022 c14 Guest
I liked the way Edward shut Alice down about Bella’s weight. Not every man wants a woman who wears a size two. Smh

Alice is a bit immature to me but I’ll see as I continue reading.

It almost seems as if E & B were meant for each other since she was an infant. He’s been able to calm her so she can sleep…that says a lot.

Four times Edward? Lol

I’m looking forward to when they actually tell each other how they feel.

Enjoyed the chapter!
12/8/2022 c1 CLEFE
Great story, thank you for writing it!
12/5/2022 c12 Guest
They are literally falling in love telling their “story.” It’s a story but it’s not.

Loving the Cullen family!

12/5/2022 c36 1jenejes
I don't know how you do it, but of all the fics I've read, you write the BEST conversations and dialogue. I absolutely adore you and can't wait for your next story! 3
12/4/2022 c36 shorty1773
I am so in love with this story! I adore these characters so much. Your writing is superb and I look forward to more in the future!
12/4/2022 c36 2NKubie
I would apologize for not having reviewed sooner, but it really just means I refuse to believe it's over or say goodbye to these characters. That's not a bad thing, right? :)

This has been the best journey and has given me the warm fuzzies more times than I can count. At least 179. ;) And it came at a time when I REALLY needed it too!

As I will probably be rereading this story as my literary comfort food for years to come, I won't actually say "Goodbye," but just "See you soon!"

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan

P.S. If you decide to write a sequel or a futuretake where the "Little Love Potato" is a bit older than just "a clump of cells with a heartbeat," you can bet you'll see me then too!
4,067 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »