FanFiction.Net
for Some Help

10/30/2022 c2 Guest
por favor continua la historia
4/5/2022 c2 1KINGShaheed
Wonderful writing as usual. Fantastic chapter!
1/29/2022 c2 Gorilla Friend
Great start to the story! Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
1/12/2022 c2 Y 2 g
good chapter . I hope you will add some characters from the fate grand order, it would be great to add. If there is an association or harem, please add fgo characters such as okita Souji or okita Souji alter . Saber alter. Tomoe Gozen. The girls of fate grand order are more beautiful and better than rwby. I hope you think about it. note Salem's can't reach the Kurama seal or at least without a direct contact
1/11/2022 c2 sr Qrow black
Bad kurama?
O
Gray kurama ?
1/11/2022 c2 peacebackreturn
too short, need more
1/10/2022 c2 Sage Games
Naruto x Pyrrha. I see people saying that pair is too common but, frankly, I don't see how. I barely find ANY stories with them as a couple and any ones I do find are either poorly written, poorly translated, or simply left unfinished. Please make it them. If not them, then maybe Naruto x Nora. And no harem. THAT most certainly is too common.
1/10/2022 c2 Hail Lord Archanfel
Can he still summon the Toads?
1/10/2022 c1 Guest
Oh, for pairings .. Perhaps a multi? Like nothing huge. Maybe just two people. Kind of like A simple teenage shop owner?
1/10/2022 c2 Guest
Yang's crazy. I ship Naruto and Ruby, or Naruto and Weiss. Maybe both? Hagoromo would be disappointed in you Kurama. Also, Salem should be careful messing with the creation of a literal God Of Death. She may just gain her wish.
1/10/2022 c1 Guest
Pairings? All of them. Every last one... Naruto will be smothered in women.
1/10/2022 c2 23mooreb
Great chapter
1/10/2022 c2 Arandomereader
Love to see you back on the grind! Loving the story so far
1/10/2022 c2 Slick21
Salem thinks she can break the seal when even a otsutsuki member stronger than her couldn't lol she's way to arrogant
1/9/2022 c2 Guest
Salem cannot do that dipshit!
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »