FanFiction.Net
for Nothing New

7/25/2022 c1 1mehj
This is so delicate and raw. Thank you for writing this.
1/20/2022 c1 H-Nala
So cute!
1/13/2022 c1 Goodtome
Loved it
1/11/2022 c1 Alfwyn
Hey,
I really enjoy this story! Most of the stories I have read recently portray Ren/Kuon as this cocky/confident guy with some issues while he seems to be actually quite insecure, especially in the chapters just after the elevator scene.
Thanks for writing this!
1/10/2022 c1 RukiYuki
aaahh this made me crying oh no my dear kuon chan
1/10/2022 c1 1snoo24
awwww! such a sweet story. And what a perfect ending. I love your little nuggets of fluff!
1/10/2022 c1 7Tloakk
:’) :’) :’) :’) :’) :’) :’) :’) :’) :’) :’) :’) :’) :’) :’)
These two. TT
1/9/2022 c1 6nnjvz
Aww poor Kuon. Sometimes I wish Lory had a therapist on staff to help him and the LoveMe girls, and other staff.
Thanks for the story!
1/9/2022 c1 1Noveisadoge
Beautiful story. Love an angsty Kuon!
1/9/2022 c1 guest
What a steaming pile of shit. I honestly wanted to like this story, but it's just not good. This is why women shouldn't write. More men need to be writing fanfiction, but that's not why I'm here.

Review my story, Change For A Day: Holiday Miracles . Be sure to give me a good review. I need positive reviews in order to win a contest. So give me a positive review or else I, along with my best friends will troll you, your shit fic, and anyone who follows you. If you leave me a scathing review, i will report your account for death threats and sexual harassment.

I honestly do not want to be forced to take action, so just give me the good review I deserve. I am a nice guy.

Do not even think of blocking me. Don't even think of reporting me. Others have tried and have failed. I've been a member of this site for quite some time, don't try me. If you want to be on good terms with me, do as I say and move along. Don't be a stupid butt plug.

Crow's Apprentice

l
1/9/2022 c1 29Parkerbear
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww. I'm 100% here for angsting Kuon. So much. Loved it!