FanFiction.Net
for On Our Seventh Road

8/26/2023 c2 Guest
Ww need more yuga x romin storys
10/24/2022 c2 Guest
When is the next chapter coming out?
6/7/2022 c1 19muk854
Ok, second chapter was pretty good. Interesting take on how everyone reacts to what's going on with their Duel Disks changing, and of course Yuga is being absolutely careless not caring of the consequences from announcing what he did.

Now I like how Luke is taking it, and now we go to the part I wish to discuss the most. His lost. I honestly have no problem with this. While Luke is my favorite chatacter in Sevens, him losing every now and then in this story is fine.

Although, I'm confused on why he didn't immediately use Graveful Charity the moment he drew it.

Aside from that, I liked this chapter and look forward to more.
2/27/2022 c1 Guest
Are u going to update soon?
1/26/2022 c1 muk854
This story looks like it'll be an interesting one. I can already see some differences between Yuga in the anime and this Yuga. I'm interested in what changes you'll make in future chapters.

One thing I will say though is that I'm confused on why you changed the name of Sevens Road Magician to Seventh Road. Something that just seemed off to me.

But anyways, looking forward to this story.
1/24/2022 c1 16Oragonking
This is the first interesting Yugioh Sevens story that I came across. The anime not only is short but also has a lot of comedy even with antagonists. And it's kinda just like GX. It doesn't show a strong pairing like the other shows even it was let to the imagination. Tea, Akiza, Tori, and Zuzu clearly showed it quite a lot unlike the other two female characters.