FanFiction.Net
for The Grey Man

9/24/2023 c5 21fvdv123
A bit dark at the end, but this is a good story, i hope you finish it
2/28/2023 c1 Abandoned 001
I honestly wanted to like this story, but this is just bad. It's akin to sniffing a moldy egg casserole from the back of my fridge: a stupid waste of time for something rotten that belongs in the trash.

Now, I hope I have your attention and that you can improve your writing, but that's not why I'm here. I'm sending this message on behalf of my friend (a fun, actual accomplished author and assistant site administrator) Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus.

Review Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus's story, Pokemon Farting Dawn Farty

You don't have to read it, just give him a good review. It doesn't have to be long, just some quick praise will suffice. He's trying to win a contest, and for that he needs a large amount of good reviews.

If you fail to comply by not responding or worse yet, attempt to leave a negative review, I will report your account to both The Critics United as well as the other site administrators for deletion. Do not think of blocking or reporting us. I will find out and there will be consequences if you do something stupid to him.

If you troll my friend, be warned we will troll you, your fics and all of your followers. We will also place your shit fic in our other friend's community, Shit Fics That Deserve a Good Flame, so that everyone here will make fun of you. Since we don't want it to come to that, just write a short, good review for his story and we'll leave you alone.

So give my friend the good review he deserves and proceed wisely. He's been a member here since 2005. He recently had a bad year and has been through hard times. Help him out and don't be a moron.

- Abandoned 001

akl
1/8/2023 c4 6Lord Shiva
Uh, all-knowing Luna tropes. Good chapter, but god I hate that trope.
12/29/2022 c5 void242
Intriguing, but the writing really need an editor.
12/20/2022 c1 Pteaset
Love it so good
12/19/2022 c5 sablefish
This is really good! Looking forward for more!
9/28/2022 c4 HughJasz
This is a really interesting start. Considering that the timeline's now entering the 20th century though, I hope that new Harry won't also have to worry about the discovery of Wizards via modern camera technology.

Maybe I read way too much fanfiction, but that'd definitely be something I asked about before getting put into HP during the cannon timeline. Living there for a max of like 35 years before getting forced into a war that would likely exterminate your people's sounds too burdensome to deal with in a meaningful way.

My ramblings aside, I hope you continue with this story, and I hope Luna ends up better for what happened in the end, poor girl.
5/30/2022 c4 Guest
Update
5/9/2022 c4 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
My heart is aching at what Luna went through. Seeing all the possibilities of the future and what nearly happened to her in the present.
4/3/2022 c3 Zandaino-Nova-Ari
I like this kind of magic
3/30/2022 c3 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
3/2/2022 c2 Zandaino-Nova-Ari
I wonder if we’re going to see any elements from other franchises
1/25/2022 c1 CMdkelley
Let me guess Albus decided wait after Harry left in order to occupy Harry's body as it had no soul. Albus made Harry a horcrux himself and stayed attached to him after his own death in this version or some such. So Death reaches out to the new MC to put the "new" Harry down? That or the MC will be occupying Harry as his destiny didnt end with Voldemort.
1/18/2022 c1 Zandaino-Nova-Ari
Ok it’s a decent start. Wasn’t at all what I was expecting