FanFiction.Net
for A Nascent Kaleidoscope

7/7 c527 M.Rose
Fucking love your Odin seriously my favorite side character.
7/9 c304 1OoOXylionOoO
Funny :D
7/7 c530 Guest
The council approves of MoMo spotlight time, as MoMo is best MoMo of All Time Forever, and should always have moments to shine.

You know, it's funny. Mordred really is an incredibly sheltered little thing, socially speaking. Basically no social life, friends or skills to speak of for her entire life, and she's always one of the most eager servants to step up when someone needs a hero or just if there's some fights, fun or foolery to be had because of it.

So the council proposes: MOMO AND DDRAIG BUDDY COP SHENANIGANS.

WHO'S THE GOOD COP WITH A MEAN STREAK?! WHO'S THE CRAZY ONE ON THE EDGE?!

COULD BE BOTH, COULD BE NEITHER, BOTH COULD BE EITHER OR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!

BUT EVERYTHING IS GETTING EXPLODED!

EEEEEVEEEERRRYYYYYTHIIIIIIING!

Brought to you by the Magical Klepto-thief Watermelon-Chan political action committee: "He's literally just a magical girl show protagonist, he has all the magical girl tropes and things to be one, I AM NOT CRAZY LET GO OF ME!"
7/8 c531 50Jokiba
I love this story but the cliffhangers
7/8 c531 BloodBorneFool
tftc
7/8 c531 Skywolf99
i do so love this fic, pute kino
7/8 c531 Pater Richard
...why do you write it so, that the MC and his allied ALWAYS get suprised by some third party? This REPEATEDLY just gets OLD
7/8 c531 Kiri32900
Is the Kunou story on here or a separate account I can’t find it?
7/8 c531 avid11read11er
Great chapter
7/8 c531 Pjo crossovers
Shit. With the threat of Voban still on the background? This is going to be a rough day for wilhelm
7/8 c531 Aselo
Where is the kunou? Is it P site only I don't see it here.
7/8 c530 HPfan7-8
Correct me if I’m wrong this seems like a repost.
7/8 c531 M1stymix
it's always funny how Thu'um always suppress any authority gods have over the world
7/8 c531 Reader20448
Good chapter
7/6 c530 Guest
this just got really interesting, can't wait to see how this particular battle will go and the aftermath of it
11,772 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »