for If I Die Young

6/28 c19 6QueenOfFunerals37
Yay! Hadestown quote!

I love Marquis’ POV. I feel really bad for him. He clearly had no idea what he was getting into. I love his confidence. Also, his interview shows that Pericles sucks at being the Master of Ceremonies. Seriously, why would he point out that Marquis has the lowest score of the Careers? Caesar would never do that! It’s also really cool that Marquis does drag. He seems to have a lot of joy and passion for it and it’s pretty mean of Pericles to say it isn’t relevant to the games. Maybe it won’t help him directly in the arena but it makes him stand out from the crowd and helps him win sponsors.

It’s interesting how Pericles suddenly becomes a good interviewer for Colby. He’s playing favourites, I see. Also, she might be one of my least favourite characters but I feel kinda sad that her friendship with Callisto has been destroyed. There’s something sad about watching her pretend she’s really close to her brother when she isn’t.

Did Felicia just flirt with an avox? I hope Buck didn’t see. Felicia feels like a really tragic character as well. She’s really focused on finding love but I have a feeling that’ll only be her downfall.

Speaking of sad, ASAAAAAAAA! Awwwwww! Him imagining his wedding with Luz just got me. You are so good at writing this pair! The Hadestown quote also really fits them.

There are only two more pre-games chapters. This is getting so tense!
6/14 c18 QueenOfFunerals37
I love how Ava is just so tired of everything. And how she just casually brought her baby to the private sessions. I also love how much of a mixed bag this group of tributes is. Those fillers are pretty funny.

I have an exam in a few hours so the tributes are surprisingly relatable. I hope I can keep a cool head like Cady does. She just has such a positive vibe. And she got a six! That’s really good considering she’s never going to be an absolute fighting machine like Tremor (and all the fillers are getting ones). I’m really excited to see what she’s capable of in the arena, particularly with Wren by her side.

I love how Naya uses her private session to talk about the environment. That’s so in character. And she got the highest score! I honestly didn’t expect that (I thought it would be Marquis or Tremor). I guess it’s because she’s so focused on saving the environment, it’s easy to forget that she’s really dedicated herself to training. She’s an unconventional Career but I guess all the other Careers are even more unconventional than her. Looking at the other Careers, I expected the angsty boiis to do well. I didn’t expect Marquis to score so low. Is it because he focuses on style more than substance? Is he too chill? I haven’t seen much of him so far compared to the other Careers. He hasn’t had a POV since the train rides. I’m hoping to see more of him. I really like his dynamic with the other Careers. Naya, Tremor, Blade and Alessio have the potential to all kill each other and Marquis is just chilling.

Luz and Asa are so sweet together and I know I point this out every POV they get but that’s just one of the facts of life. I love them so much. I also love Luz’s poison skills. I always root for the poisoners and I already ADORE Luz so I’m really hopeful she’ll win this. She got a really high score so I hope she doesn’t become a target.

I’m so excited for next chapter! Will it be Interviews next? If so, Marquis might get the POV I was waiting for!
6/7 c17 QueenOfFunerals37
I always look forward to your updates! This one was so fun!

I think Dria could be a dark horse in all this. They’re young and alone but they also have a lot of skills and they seem determined to do well without any help. They have a very strong focus when it comes to the games and they don’t seem to be in denial like some of the other outliers are. Dria is pretty unique because they’re the only tribute that doesn’t have a relationship of any kind with another tribute. Even Caldwell, the other loner, has a rivalry with Naya and that ‘Will they? Won’t they?’ moment with Alessio. I think that insistence on being alone really helps Dria stand out, despite not featuring in any of the other tributes’ POVs. I find it hard to picture a scenario in which Dria dies because they have survival skills and it’s unlikely they’ll be found by one of the stronger tributes (they seem pretty stealthy). I reckon Dria will be taken out by a gamemaker hazard towards the end of the games, or at least being forced into the path of another tribute. Still, they could pull off a dark horse victory.

I love the Careers this year or, as you call them, Naya, the angsty bois and Marquis! I love unconventional Career alliances and this might just be the most unconventional I’ve ever seen. You’ve got Marquis, the showman, who I haven’t seen much of so far but seems to be a wholesome bean who didn’t really know what he was getting into. Then there’s Naya, the environmental campaigner. There’s Tremor, who has that Career mindset but isn’t a volunteer. And then there are the two that have the most in common, Blade and Alessio, the angsty outlier volunteers. This has to be one of the most unpredictable Career packs I’ve ever seen and I am LIVING for it. I love seeing it all through Blade’s eyes as well. He probably has the most unique motive out of all the Careers and the most potential to cause CHAOS. It’s not often you see a Career who joins the alliance so they can destroy the Capitol. Speaking of agents of chaos, I love how Blade identifies Alessio as a fellow wildcard… and promptly spends the rest of the POV trying to figure him out. I didn’t expect so many guys to take such an interest in Alessio but I guess there are so many angsty bois this games that they all just gravitate towards the angstiest one. Blade and Alessio almost feel like their own mini alliance, which is another thing I love about Career packs. I think there’s a really interesting dynamic between them because Alessio is the only person in the alliance Blade can really communicate with. They have a LOT in common but that also includes secrets that could completely destroy their alliance. Alessio doesn’t know Blade hates the Capitol and Blade doesn’t know Alessio was born in the Capitol. There’s also the matter of Caldwell, who Alessio *maybe* has a crush on… but the Careers are probably targeting. I knew from the moment Caldwell and Alessio decided not to be allies last chapter that it would set up some kind of internal conflict for Alessio somewhere down the road and now his friendship with Blade further complicates things. I am so excited for the next Alessio POV because I am so excited to see what’s going on in my boy’s chaotic head. Alessio and Blade honestly have so much potential to be either a triumphant super alliance or a flaming train wreck of chaos and betrayal. They could go either way. I am SOOOOO HYPED to see what happens.

I also really love Buck’s POV. He seems like a cold and emotionless schemer but that comes from a place of love for his family. I think he has a lot of potential to be a compelling villain. I always have a soft spot for outliers who are willing to do terrible things to survive, particularly if they put their brains against the Careers’ brawn. His alliance with Felicia is strange, though. It seems a bit like a hero-villain alliance, where a manipulative villain manages to convince a gullible hero to join them, though I think Felicia is actually quite smart. I’m not quite sure who to root for if a betrayal were to actually happen; it would be satisfying for Felicia to use her intelligence to triumph but I do like Buck’s overall arc a lot and I think him betraying Felicia would be a good way to start him down his path.

I love seeing Wren and Cady from Cady’s perspective. It really shows the contrast between them. Cady seems a bit less in denial about the games. She’s aware of the prospect that she might not win. That makes her POV a little bit more bittersweet than Wren’s. I also love how they both work together to break into that room. Wren’s thought process is “Let’s do a thing!” and then Cady’s is “Okay, but HOW do we do the thing?”. I feel like they’ll do something similar in the arena. Wren will come up with a big, risky plan and then Cady will think things through and make sure it actually works. Seeing how well they work together, I actually have hope they’ll pull off something big. Also, it’s really sweet how Cady and Wren get to play together at the arcade, even if it’s just for a little while. They just have such a wholesome friendship.

Overall, I LOVE this chapter. It was a big day for the Careers! I am so excited for all the arcs and relationships you’ve set up. Making predictions based on these alliances, I think Cady and Wren have a lot of potential, since they balance out each other’s strengths and their alliance is one of the most stable in the arena. I am worried about Jack and Caldwell. I’ve always been worried about Jack’s filler allies dying in the bloodbath but Dria’s brutally honest assessment of them makes me think that is even more likely. As for Caldwell, he’s on his own and the leader of the Careers hates him… but Alessio the wildcard is also involved so that makes me a little more unsure of my predictions. I’m really excited for next chapter to see who gets a private session POV. Don’t worry about giving a tribute two POVs in a row. I really like your POV order and I’m sure it’ll be awesome. I also think Dria, Buck and Cady are all really good candidates for a private session POV (I’m guessing it won’t be Blade because he had an Orientation Dinner POV). They’re three of the more logical tributes so I’m excited to see how they deal with the pressure of a private session.
6/6 c17 12Nautics
Dria: From the intro I honestly forgot how intense Dria is. It looks like they are adopting the johanna mason strategy which is valid, as is not wanting to ally. This is about survival after all and it especially makes sense given that no one knew about the games before this so no one would know how to react or what tactics are effective.

Blade: Another great pov from Blade! I really love how your portraying the different sides to him. Also we get that little moment with Alessio which I loved, they both seem lost and mournful and Alessio could be his path to some kind of redemption. Whatever happens he joined the careers and I cant wait to see him in action!

Buck: As I predicted Bucks manipulative ways and scheming is coming through. Felicia could be in a very bad place if she lets him stab her in the buck (badum tiss, ok I'll see myself out) but he also seems nuanced as in you understand his reasoning just a little for what he's doing. Also I love the contrast his character has with Blade and I think know now why you introed them at the same time. Buck here is contemplating whether killing someone is wrong as he has slaughtered animals in the past whereas Blade has killed people already and despises himself for it. Maybe Buck will go down the path of actually figuring out that he enjoys killing (no idea just my theories)

Cady: I'm enjoying their scenes together, they might be another contender for saddest pair with Asa and Luz. Wren seems to be pulling Cady out of her shell slightly which is a nice dynamic between them. Wren has the more chaotic energy of the two.

Ok I cant believe I caught up that quick! Hope u enjoyed me reviews. This is going really good, I'm so impressed with ur update speed as well!
6/6 c16 Nautics
Hi!

I'm doing a bit of a catchup!

Caldwell: You know what? My initial impressions of Caldwell were completely changed by this pov, in his intro I just remembered him as seeming really angry and moody but we got to see another side of him here. I guess what he's like when he's not around Naya? Also I do like the possible alliance between him and Alessio, very interesting!

Asa: they will be sad there's no doubt about that. They will probably be one of the emotional crux of this story.

Wren: Wren and Cady as allies! Cool! I have a feeling Cady doesn't trust Wren that much yet but we'll see. Wren seems extremely ambitions to want to join the careers!

Felicia: The final alliance made here! Felicia may be in trouble with Buck, I remember him being a bit scheming from his intro, so this should be interesting.

Great chapter! Onto the next one
5/31 c16 2KatDog42
Alessio and Caldwell's alliance is interesting. They seem so different. Caldwell is so chill and funny and Alessio is kind of dark. I wonder if that will make them work well together or if they will butt heads. Alessio is also so focused on saving his sister. Will he kill Caldwell in able to win and save his sister?

Asa and Luz are SO SWEET! I'll admit, I was a little skeptical at first because they seemed so young to have such a deep connection, but now that I know more about their backstory, I'm completely sold! I don't know if Asa's plan is going to work out. There's a good chance that Luz is planning the same thing. I'm literally going to cry when one of them dies.

I have a feeling that Cady and Wren are going to be a great team! They seem so funny and so un-angsty! It's kind of refreshing! I don't blame Wren for ignoring the fact that Cady will have to die if she wants to win. I wonder what Cady's thoughts are on this alliance.

Finally, Felicia. Her whole POV made me smile because you portrayed her so perfectly! I'm glad she found an ally! To be honest, I wasn't sure she was going to get any! I think Buck is a good choice for her to ally with. Their interaction was so awkward! Although they don't have any chemistry right now, I could see them having some in the future. It would be more of slow-burn thing. However, that could just be my wishful thinking, since she's my tribute. Either way, I'm excited to see how her story develops!
5/31 c16 6QueenOfFunerals37
HOOOOOLY HAZARDS OF LOVE CALDWELL ACTUALLY NOTICED ALESSIO. AND NOW THEY’RE TALKING? I am genuinely surprised. I love their conversation. It’s so sweet and sad. There seems to be a genuine connection between them but they’re both so socially-awkward and self-loathing that they both agree to ignore it and go their separate ways. That entire conversation was just Alessio *almost* letting his guard down. Somehow, that’s even sadder than the scenario I had in my mind of Caldwell just having no idea Alessio even exists. They actually could’ve had something. And why do I get the feeling that Alessio’s going to join the Careers and then they’ll target Caldwell and Alessio will be even more conflicted than he usually is? This relationship has so much potential to break my heart.

And speaking of heartbreaking, ASA AND LUZ OH MY GOODNESS! Asa’s backstory is so sad! He is in desperate need of a hug. Luckily he has Luz. They are just so sweet together. I’m glad they’re going to get a lot of happy moments together before one of them inevitably dies and my heart is ripped from my chest. I think it’ll be more painful if Luz dies first because I feel like Asa would be totally lost without her. Asa doesn’t seem to have anyone to live for besides Luz but Luz has a family so she might have a motive to get back to them. But then I’ve just read an Asa POV and seen all the reasons why he wants to sacrifice himself. Luz might have good reasons to sacrifice herself for Asa that we haven’t seen here so I’m excited to see one of her POVs to see how this develops.

Currently, I’m rooting for Luz to win and Asa to come third so someone else kills him and we don’t have the pain of seeing the Nines in the final two. Maybe Blade can be the second place tribute who kills Asa only to get killed by Luz out of revenge? Luz, Asa and Blade are probably my three favourites but Luz is the only one I really want to see win the games. Somehow, Asa and Blade’s submitters have done the impossible and created tributes I absolutely adore but I just don’t want to win. How is that possible?

Wren is an absolute force of nature. I feel like she’s going to take some risks in the arena. Whether they’ll pay off is another thing. I love how we go from Caldwell and Alessio’s ‘Will they? Won’t they? Oh, they won’t…’ angst, to Luz and Asa’s ‘star-crossed lovers’ angst to the most angst-free pair of tributes in the arena. Wren and Cady are an absolute joy to read about. They’re besties already! I feel like they’re both going to have a lot of fun, despite at least one of the, being doomed.

Felicia is a bit of a tragic character. Society’s kind of limited her to looking pretty. I hope she realises she has other strengths. She seems to be really smart and I hope she embraces that. I like the image of Felicia going around training, flirting with all the guys and hoping they’ll ally with her. I wonder which of them laughed. I’m guessing it was a filler. I’m also wondering if Felicia tried flirting with Alessio because that would’ve been the most hilariously awkward scene ever. Speaking of awkwardness, Felicia and Buck are a strange pair. I get the feeling Buck is faking his feelings for Felicia and Felicia knows this but she’s ignoring how wrong their relationship feels because her priorities are skewed. I can’t see this ending well. It’s kind of the opposite end of the scale to Caldwell and Alessio. One pair have chemistry but they’re ignoring it because they’re both self-loathing loners and one pair have absolutely no chemistry but they’re ignoring that because they’re both desperate for an ally/partner. In fact, one of the general themes this chapter (aside from relationships) is denial. Caldwell’s in denial about his feelings for Alessio, Wren’s in denial about the fact she’s going into a death games and Felicia’s in denial about Buck not really being into her. The only POV character here who I think is truly in touch with their feelings is Asa.

Thanks for such a fantastic chapter. I’m really interested to see how all the relationships you’ve set up develop.
5/26 c15 2KatDog42
Although Naya is the leader of the Careers, it appears that she also made some enemies. Tremor seems much stronger than she is (physically) which might be a problem. Tremor is interesting. I'm excited to see how his story and loyalty to the Capitol will develop/change. I'm glad we got to know more about Jack's story! I hope she does well in the Games! Finally, Cal and Colby's relationship is intriguing. Will Cal be able to help his sister, or will he die trying? Or will Colby die first? I can't wait for Training Day Two!
5/24 c15 6QueenOfFunerals37
It’s nice to see some alliances forming. I like seeing Naya taking on the role as the leader of the Careers. I also think her backstory is really sad. I can’t help but notice a lot of tributes have difficult relationships with at least one of their parents. Naya, the twins, Jack… Speaking of difficult relationships, Naya and Tremor! I get the feeling their alliance won’t last long, since Tremor doesn’t seem to gel with anyone who has a motive besides ‘protect the Capitol’. I feel like those two will be arguing until one of them kills the other and meanwhile Marquis will just be chilling.

So there are only three Careers so far? I guess the angsty boiis, Blade and Alessio, haven’t decided to make themselves visible yet. Will they come out of the woodwork and join the Careers? Or maybe you’ve got something different planned for them. I find it hilarious that Wren - WREN! - was the first outlier to try to join the Careers instead of one of the edgy outlier volunteers. I guess while Blade and Alessio are both tougher than her, she has more confidence than both of them combined.

I’m worried about Jack. She seems really dangerous but also really vulnerable. Her father seems to have really damaged her. Maybe her fear will give her the strength to fight back. Also, Britta and Darla seem like lovely people but they’re filler tributes so I can only imagine you’ll kill them off in the most heart-wrenching way possible. I wonder how Jack will react to that. Will it break her spirit or give her even more resolve to keep fighting? I wonder if any of the other tributes will ally with the filler tributes.

Poor Callisto. He just wants to protect Colby even though she’s awful to him. Why do I get the feeling Colby’s refusal to learn survival skills from him will be her downfall?

I really enjoyed this chapter! I can’t wait to see what’s next. Also, I love In The Heights! I think my favourite song off the top of my head is 96000 because Sonny’s verse is incredible.
5/17 c9 10rising-balloons
asa... i think i've already explained why this intro is my favorite thing ever but to recap: the flight instinct, holding her hand, the hug with consent, love for luz... it's all perfect. i adore it. i adore them. and here's callisto and now we have a totally different perspective on their relationship; colby seems to see him as a screwup, but there's definitely more nuance to this dynamic. burying himself in books... hahaha that's not relatable at all who would ever do that? anyway yeah asa was definitely the highlight of the chapter for me for totally unbiased reasons but! callisto was cool too! on to the next pair!
5/17 c7 rising-balloons
alessio... are you ok? like do you need some help? i cannot imagine hanging out in the mines with ghosts all day does any good things to a person. i'm interested to learn more about him and his beliefs, especially bc right now it does seem like he intends to die. but we'll see. and here's another classic trope in colby and callisto, nice! they are apparently not very similar, and it seems like they've been out of touch for a while, so i'm very interested to see how they interact. colby seems like a smartie and her scheming will be fun to watch. okay awesome on to the next one!
5/17 c14 12Nautics
Dude this was such a good chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Firstly, Naya introducing herself to the President is so Naya. The President seems very ignorant which is unique defiantly for a syot. With Alessio I had completely forgotten about the fact that he talks to ghosts, it is a trope I’ve seen before but that’s not a bad thing at all, it’s definitely one I enjoy. His backstory is really sad as well so I can understand why he’d turn to the ghosts for support. He just needs a hug I tink. Also, yeah it caught me off guard that the tributes don’t know what the games entail but since they’ve been kept a secret and this is the first televised games makes sense. It’s different from most syots where the second the tribute gets reaped their heart sinks but I don’t know if it would be worse getting taken somewhere first and then just finding out like that. What a shock that would be. Anyway, Blades pov was fantastic, I enjoyed every second of it. We really got a sense of who he is and his background. It was great. Thank you Miri. Also, I’m interested to know who the girl was that helped him, I might have missed that but she seems nice. And we have a nice subplot going on here with Miribelle. Looks like she’s recruiting some Avox’s to overthrow the capitol? Dope!

Again great chapter
5/17 c14 6QueenOfFunerals37
Great to see another POV from Signet! I’m glad he got an orientation dinner POV because this is basically orientation dinner for him as well as the majority of tributes (for Alessio and the Careers, it’s just dinner LOL). Also, as much as I love Signet, I have to admit his cluelessness is really SOMETHING. Ava raised a good point that he probably should’ve researched the games before making them public. Still, I can’t blame him for being a bit chaotic since he’s so young and he’s going through some stuff. Also, this is a bit of a tangent but now Eurovision 2022 has happened, I just naturally associate Signet with Poland’s song in my head and that’s epic because Poland was my second favourite this year.

Yay! Alessio! I had a feeling he’d get a POV or at least a mention during orientation dinner (or just dinner, in his case). It ties in perfectly with his backstory. I love how he remembers his childhood in the Capitol but also feels disconnected from it. And his conversation with the random avox… that was so perfect! It shows that, even though he’s okay with the games, he’s still desperate and out of his depth. And he made eye contact with Caldwell… EYE CONTACT! I didn’t think he’d get even that far to be honest. I’m interested to see what that means for alliances.

I’m also glad to see some of Blade’s backstory. You got both the angsty boiis in one chapter! You are really good at choosing POV order. I love Blade. He’s really awesome. But at the same time I’m kinda rooting for him to die because I fear for Signet’s safety. I can picture him going out in a blaze of glory. Also, I didn’t expect Jack to know sign language. Good for her! I wonder if any of the other tributes know. I like that Blade is thinking of teaming up with the Careers and then betraying them. That’s cool.

Also, the reveal about Mirabelle’s bodyguard… wow, he’s an avox? Poor guy! I’m glad he’s on Mirabelle’s side now. I hope to hear more about him.

I’m loving the pre-games chapters so far! I’m so excited for the next one!
5/16 c14 91Paradigm of Writing
Sorry that this is my first review for the story, as I've been hanging on every word, syllable, and sentence so far. You've been doing an incredible job with the story, and as I said on Discord, this chapter was the best so far, and you're getting better and better with each update. You really understand dynamics extremely well to the point that I may have to take notes, cause they're just really well set up and executed.

I love seeing young presidents, and Signet is no exception. He feels extremely realistic to the point where he can honestly feel like me in a way, y'know, without the whole Hunger Games exception going on, but even beyond that, he's just so human. And Ava yelling at him was not a good look, but not for him, for /her/ cause let's yell at the new president just cause. He hasn't even had a chance to prove himself, and that means Signet is an extremely well-placed position to make the most of it count, which could mean we're in for the wildest ride of them all. And when I tell you, Miri, as I was reading this near my soda machine at work that I promptly squealed and threw a cup of ice in the air in shock and excitement at a tribute of mine physically interacting with an OC from a Capitol storyline actually made my week, I tell you, it made my week already. Naya just throwing herself up there as Signet and her are the same age and wanting to hash down to business that I get that /sinking/ feeling she really won't ever get her idealized world and life, yeah, I was just completely taken aback, and I have to thank you for even having that nugget of gold happen. It's simply the notion that the cast doesn't know what the Games mean, the faith in Naya surviving the Games and being alive to continue the conversation sent goosebumps down my spine.

Alessio being from the Capitol is so cool, and with this year of the Games, unless I am mistaken, then that means he was born during the first Games... right? Okay, checking my math and going back to the reaping chapter, two years prior, but regardless, it is the most unique thing about your verse. No one knowing what the Games entail and it being the first year shown live just causes my stomach to churn, cause even the political families don't know what this means... man, just man! That little snippet Alessio has with the avox was incredible. I can't quite put my finger on it as to how and why it rocked me to the core, but it did, Miri, you simply are so talented and with your age, there's so much more room for you to grow in to, which is incredible! And man, it makes me wonder if I go back and reread Naya, Tremor, Caldwell, and Marquis's intros if they knew, if any of them knew, really, what it meant... I think Naya brought it up, but I can't recall either, cause wow, being a Career but not knowing what the Games were yourself, either? Shivers, once again. I almost got the feeling that Ava really loved telling the tributes what was about to happen. Can we get the name of the child who asked 'Dead how?' lol. What other way is there to be dead? What would've been even more gruesome, honestly, was if the kids didn't know this until launch... that would've been messed up. And content with Caldwell too, Miri you didn't! I am very curious if they'll end up being allies... Caldwell is going to want all the protection he can muster against Naya's wrath should he incur it.

I found myself the other day realizing I genuinely love Blade as a character. I didn't expect myself to, but I do. His nonverbal communication, just the general demeanor about him all screams badass. I do love that he has someone to communicate with, but I don't see why Blade can't go and get a translator, I feel like at this early stage with this being the 16th year there'd be someone given to him just so the chances are even keeled, as the odds being stacked isn't fun for anyone. And with Blade seeing the Careers acting their way they do - so they did know, okay, stamps my theory out dead, huh? - that's just so interesting to me. He's going to exact revenge, and it'll probably come as a shock to Marquis, Tremor, and Naya since honestly they probably expect one of the three of them to take the crown handedly... and he's underestimating Caldwell too, which hmm, could prove disastrous, maybe not. Regardless of the fact, I am very interested in Blade's story, and god I just love his name.

I, full stop, Miri, as I am doing a lot of reviews in a spree, must say, I love Mirabelle. She genuinely may be one of my favorite Capitolites I've seen in a story in a long time, and someone I am finding so compelling, my god how do you do it?!

This chapter was simply superb from beginning to end, and you should be extremely proud of yourself. Lemme give you my tribute chart, cause I haven't done that yet!

My Tributes: Naya Illumina (D4F), Caldwell Kingsen (D4M)
Rooting For: Callisto (D5M)
Love: Marquis (D1M), Columbia (D5F), Blade (D6M), Wren (D7F)
Like: Tremor (D2M), Asa (D9M), Luz (D9F), Jack (D10F), Alessio (D12M)
Neutral: Arcadia (D3F), Dria (D6NB), Buck (D10M)
Dislike: Felicia (D8F)
Loathe: N/A

Cast is as it stands! For some reason Callisto really compels to me, and I love tributes like Marquis, entertaining and hysterically funny. Columbia is another knockout, Blade is simply a badass, and Wren's nature was just so heartwarming. As for Felicia being all by her lonesome, I think she's just a bit one-note, but perhaps she'll find love and then want to survive, y'know?

As usual, you did such an incredible job. I am very proud of you, and cannot wait for next chapter. Keep up the great work!

~ Paradigm
5/16 c6 10rising-balloons
arcadia's backstory is sweet ngl. idk what i was expecting but it wasn't that and honestly? i loved it. yes gamer girl! you're gonna do great (i hope!) and wren is also a sweetie, ouch. she's such a nice normal kid that it really does hurt to see her get reaped. just a cute chatty teenager living life... aw man. anyways i loved both of these very nice kids and i'm looking forward to seeing more of them!
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »