FanFiction.Net
for The Gamer in the World of High School Dxd

12/29/2022 c7 CrusaderDakota
Idk I feel like everything in this chapter was a little bit forced
12/19/2022 c14 unclemurrey
Why hasn’t he ranked up yet?
12/10/2022 c14 2J.Markel
Question: what happen to android 18? why he havent summon her yet?
11/30/2022 c14 Neo Infinity
Thanks for the great chapter I honestly forgot about this story until I saw Sakuya and Musubi then remembered it, I figured you were busy especially these days since not many followed stories are updated on schedule so I hope you are motivated to continue it soon.
11/30/2022 c3 WebNovelMonster
And now. Out of nowhere. He kills Issei like a psychopath and “plunders” the booster gear…. you had to know this wasn’t entertaining to read
11/30/2022 c2 WebNovelMonster
So stupid. It’s chapter 2 and he’s already stronger than devils as a human
11/30/2022 c1 WebNovelMonster
Someone clearly hasn’t read the Iron Druid
11/30/2022 c6 Guest
Hi there.

I do enjoy your story and understand that grammar is hard to do for a lot of people here, but I do know something that may help. You see I am not the best with grammar either but if you are writing this on a computer (I don't know if you can use it on your phone or not), I suggest downloading a program called Grammarly. It is an easy and helpful writing tool that you can use. But again, other than the grammar I like the story.

I hope you have a good day.
11/29/2022 c14 shypunk
thank you for the enjoyable chapter and for writing
11/9/2022 c13 RealOverlord76
good story. I hope it continues.
9/26/2022 c13 BigTurner
Please continue the story love this so far
9/18/2022 c13 1gpno14
You've certainly got my follow for this story! And I hope to see more of Musubi and other sekirei characters in here too!
9/6/2022 c13 Guest
This was fun hope to see more of it
9/4/2022 c13 Guest
I want more please
9/2/2022 c13 Kyle V
Wow... that is good. Despite some grammar mishaps, it is fine.

If you want more Digimon in this story. Why not have Kazemon in the story. She look like a human but she have fairy wings and look like she is in a swimsuit. Just giving a suggestion if you want too.

Oh boy. Grayfia should not be hard on kieth. That's what you get, you don't know that person is engaged with the sibling of levia or sona sister. now Keith is on Grayfia mind after she has his lemon creampie (you know what I'm referring to.), man she deserve it, not all battle can't be won by strength, but by mind as well. Hehe now she is going to want his 'D' once she seen it. Surprisingly he did not use one of his Eromancy on one of the women to arose or enhance the intercourse. But sometimes one forget they have it.

I just hope Keith help train his maids cause of that arc from that idiot fallen angel that start with the letter 'K' with his cronies. Cause I hope his house is not targeted.

By the way. Is it epic to have Keith voice by Keith Davidson. Cause whenever I read this story. I imagine his voice activate whenever he speaks.

Plus I have been listening to some siivagunner music to make this story more epic.
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »