FanFiction.Net
for The Adventurous Gamer Ninja - Daichi Hekima

4/9 c291 naruto
great chapter keep it up
4/10 c291 Herikliz
I'll love to see the side effects of Daichi's actions. Great chapter. I think Tsunade is going to die at the end of this arc, and if she doesn't, she'll get a really cool power-up. I imagine that now Daichi will gain more abilities through stat evolution, but I ask that the next chapter not be entirely focused on explaining the new abilities. I eagerly await the next chapter.
4/9 c291 RoyalTwinFangs
Nice chapter.
4/9 c291 lukeanimelover
Fuck! Why do you make this chapters so long! I think im just going to upload this and stop followijg this story for a while. Then when a few chaoters has come uo ill read again.
4/9 c291 2AvidReader2425
Thanks for another, enjoyable chapter, excited for the next one.
4/9 c291 ethan11232002
Nice chapter
4/9 c291 Tribernator
The knock on effects are going to be nuts. Daichi is going to have to show he is way too powerful and skilled for who he should be.
4/6 c290 naruto
great chapter keep it up
4/5 c290 Rain
Chapter 290

Good chapter!
4/7 c290 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter, and I really like how the old man had to step up after seeing the actions of the main character, and the cost of those actions came at.
4/7 c289 AvidReader2425
Honestly, I thought this came across as a really cool chapter and a rather terrifying one as well. Thanks for another great chapter.
4/7 c289 5DeadKing24712
Personally, I think it would've been more effective if Daichi mentioned a little lie bout water slowly burrowing through the skin~
Just like how rocks break apart in water
4/5 c225 Reader
I still dont understand what daichi wants
I mean if he wants to roam the world or freedom then it could only happen after 4th ninja war. Besides there is high chance of naruto becoming hokage he would be easy to convince letting him go 4th ninja war was around 8-10 yrs from chunin exams or even less in canon. Daichi knows that so what does daichi wants?
4/6 c290 11nexusplayer
My my my.
I wonder what is happening next?
4/4 c289 Rain
Chapter 288-289

Thought 288 was alright, 289 was actually pretty interesting with the torture method, didnt see that coming. And I could see why the hokage might be much more careful with Danchi now, what bloody kid has syringe vials ready to go for some torture?
3,768 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »