FanFiction.Net
for The Adventurous Gamer Ninja - Daichi Hekima

4/8/2022 c34 Gouravsilentreader
Interesting story
Love it so far
Looking forward to the next part eagerly
Please update soon
4/7/2022 c34 SolSparda36
I’m gonna go on a limb and say Itachi is gonna be surprised someone else managed to the same targets he did. Not mention here, maybe we can get Itachi to mentor Daichi and a few teammates. An give Itachi the hokage route kind of like the 4th aka Minato. Considering what you stated, this meeting with Ren and Daichi changed things. So I wouldn’t be surprised if Daichi managed to change the uchiha’s (the clan) fate,due to a mission/quest or by his actions alone.
4/7/2022 c34 52 zed fast
Thanks for the Chapter
4/7/2022 c34 Wentley
Good! I always think it is weird when SI don’t try ANYTHING to change the Uchiha fate. I mean, that psycho killed everyone down to babies, and that is majorly fucked up.
4/7/2022 c4 Eragon135790
please focus on first person, your writing in 3rd person always seems kinda awkward, seeing the village wouldnt be as exiting for him as you depicted it to be.
4/7/2022 c3 Eragon135790
hope mc wont be 'good', i dont mean that i want him to backstab all his allies. thats just stupid but that he doesnt create problems for hismelf or makes thigns more difficult than they absolutely have to be(things like morals for example will only hold him back)
4/6/2022 c33 Yeet
Great chap
4/7/2022 c33 The-Funeral-Pyre
Honestly, although even these chapters are still short, these chapters are much better than the ones that are 80-90% Game text with miniscule snippets of any story.

Genuinely feels like the word count is being padded and very little actual storytelling happens. Not sure if this is intentional or not- but it leads to more and more skimming of chapters.
4/6/2022 c33 1MonkWithAPen
Reply to 'The masked madara'
in the anime Sasuke took 1st place in the academy. Fugaku expected it but he said well done. study and be just like your brother and all that. so in the anime, Sasuke was just disappointed and sad that his father didn't recognize his hardwork. And he became even more determined to reach Itachi's level.
and don't forget, in canon episode where Sasuke gets report card he and Itachi talks and Sasuke thinks in his mind that he resents Itachi for getting Fugaku's attention.
but here Daichi took first place and Sasuke 2nd. so Fugaku reprimanded Sasuke and said itachi never lost or failed. compared to Itachi, he said Sasuke was lacking. So Despite training hard and getting 2nd his father didn't even give Sasuke any credit.
here in the story instead of disappointment Sasuke feels anger. toward Daichi who took first place and Itachi who his father is always comparing him to. atleast that's how I interpret his character. I hope this clears some things
4/6/2022 c33 KingYamYam
Great as always
4/6/2022 c33 Sagar Alias Jacky
well I can understand Sasuke hating Daichi but not Itachi. pre-massacre Sasuke was just as much of a fanboy of Itachi like Sakura was to Sasuke. From what I felt from the Manga was that Sasuke thought he was the one that should train more and wanted to prove himself worthy of being Itachi's equal and be as strong as him. Itachi was his role model and I just can't imagine him hating him at any point before the Uchiha massacre. That's just my view though.
4/5/2022 c32 Owison
Good story but I don't understand why gamers like hoarding stat points. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
4/4/2022 c29 shadow patronus
Very cool fight.
4/4/2022 c28 shadow patronus
Hi! I really liked the first dungeon.
4/4/2022 c32 KingYamYam