FanFiction.Net
for Pearl's Little Gem

11/30/2023 c6 Colt Cobra
Really nice chapter! Happy to see another one dropped!
11/25/2023 c6 James Birdsong
Awesome.
11/27/2023 c6 29kazikamikaze24
Oh goodness the feels are strong in this chapter. Great job!
11/27/2023 c6 Leman42x
Ooohhh I cant wait for the coming storm. Im hoping that the Dursleys get their whats coming to them. Because being a Doctor, Pryanka has to report Harry’s abuse to the authorities. Its the law. Hahaha I can’t wait to see justice being served. Anyway great chapter as always hope to read the next chapter really soon. Though I do have a quick question…. Why didn’t the American magical government send someone to investigate the accidental magic caused by Harry in the other chapter? Just wondering is all.
11/25/2023 c6 5Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and welcome back :)
11/25/2023 c6 10Plumalchemyst
Great chapter
11/25/2023 c6 9Nathair1
pretty great chapter

perhaps harry'll get his own gem, soon?

if so, i have an idea or two about the color, placement and weapon for it, if you wanna hear it, and perhaps use it?

it's odd how lion became like that with harry

eager for the next chapter
6/23/2023 c5 Questions
This is so cute I really wish you’d continue the story.
5/8/2023 c5 Ceratus100
i love this crossover so much!
4/30/2023 c5 Colt Cobra
Looking forward to more chapters!
3/1/2023 c5 Stormcloud
You know, aside from the grammar errors, this is a pretty good fanfiction. I don't know if you read reviews or not, but if you see this, please do keep up the amazing work.
2/23/2023 c5 29kazikamikaze24
A super sweet story that I can't wait to read more of!
12/28/2022 c5 Guest
Greetings.
I recently read this story and found that it was difficult to follow due to several grammar errors. It would greatly improve the reader's experience if a proofreader were to review the text. While I understand that English may not be you, the author's, first language, I recommend utilizing a tool such as Chat GPT to ensure that the story is free of errors and more enjoyable to read. Thank you for considering my feedback. Goodbye, and have a nice day!
12/1/2022 c5 James Birdsong