FanFiction.Net
for We'll be Dead in a Year Anyway

4/25 c29 2tamer.of.the.wild.things.13
I must know what the posters were, please!?
2/25 c1 Tlcatlady
Just reread this...one of my favorite Sev/Harry stories! TLC
11/19/2023 c30 koiizuha
i’m almost embarrassed to say i finished this in a day, but i can’t be. this was, again, such a great snarry fanfiction. the story left me heartbroken and on occasion in tears. the amount of emotions that ran through me while reading this fanfiction, well.. it was one emotional rollercoaster of a day, that’s for sure. amazing story, with amazingly portrayed characters. you could feel the love and warmth they felt for eachother through your delicate descriptions. thanks for the awesome read! will be checking out your other snarry fics, on this site and ao3.
8/16/2023 c30 rhianne.jones
This was excellentso descriptive with a compelling build uo of tension. Characters are believable un their choices. The battleresolution was the weakest oart but i wqs here for the intimate portrait of Snape and Harry so added to favourites.

sinfully hor toothat helped!
8/5/2023 c30 3Anavas88
I loved this so much
6/3/2023 c30 32Arodnas
Que retelonetp QwQ TTwTT
I liked ot a lot, thxs 4 sharing
6/3/2023 c19 Arodnas
Aaaaaaaah! se larga a llorar...
5/9/2023 c30 8Oznela
Mama mia ...
What a wonderfull story !
Thanks !
It's a verrrryyyy long Slash but it's perfect !
Fucking perfect !

Waouh !
Thanks ! Thanks !

I really love the last sentence. So true.

Thank you !
Naïs
3/14/2023 c17 JTot219
I almost spit out my coffee when Ron said that at the end! Lolololol. Freaking Awesome.
2/27/2023 c30 fro-chan
Thank you for this lovely fanfic! I loved reading it and enjoyed every little sentence of it! 3
1/7/2023 c1 Chadd Hawkins
Yeah a lot of this has been directly copied from an old fic. I'll find original eventually. I've submitted a message to mods that this is plagiarism.
12/16/2022 c30 Bexyou2
What a beautiful story of discovery and falling in love! Harry was already deep in before he knew he had begun. I love your writingit’s so poetic and vivid!
12/8/2022 c7 25Kimmytrainer
Holy shit you made me cry
11/10/2022 c1 stolen text
fricking heck
much of this is taken from an old old wattpad story with a title change
if your not original writer then did u really think you'd get away with it?
report to mods
10/9/2022 c30 2Hinata7
LIZZY! *Long rant here about this whole fic* whew that was a good read from start to here!
180 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »