FanFiction.Net
for A Good Brother

2/25/2022 c1 flamenvy963
Hate to be that guy, but may want to use a text to speech for proof read or have another proof read.
Encountered this fairly early "eventually into the Mayo".
Had me dying the four fearsome Mayo leaders to be feared for sure.
Great story so far!
2/25/2022 c1 Tanya von Degurechaff
so Zeoticus doesn't have harem?
2/25/2022 c1 BBWulf
Rofl, I definitely don’t see many burdens on him, other than maybe his poor hips and lower back.
2/25/2022 c1 2Dragonkeeper10
Huh. An interesting story that will be very fun to see develop. I care little for the issues that arise since devils, as stated, are beings of sin and don't follow human norms. Will be fun to see more of this, and Rias and Sona's reaction to Naruto's visit.
2/25/2022 c1 brachiosaurus
somewhat rushed, could be better if it was longer and broken into 2 parts. overall, looking forward for more
2/25/2022 c1 MonkeyDGabry
i feel like you skipped too much. Especially since this is supposed to be a lemon story. You basically skipped his teenage hormones years, you skipped the start of relationship with all the girls which i would say is pretty important. Also why did you have to do my man Zeuticus like that :( ? At least you could have made him a total jerk but instead you made him normal and made us feel bad about him, feels bad man. Being betrayed by your own son and wife.
2/25/2022 c1 Golden Wind God
noice...
cant wait for the chapters with lemon
2/25/2022 c1 taiwoeretan1
Really looking forward to read more of this fic. How does Naruto's power of annihilation work exactly?
2/24/2022 c1 Mthatha SA
I just don't know how you do it...
2/24/2022 c1 Guest
When is the next chapter for Kitsune Rook coming out!? Please don’t tell me you wrote yourself into a wall by making Naruto’s Yokai/Devil body incapable of utilizing Kurama’s power?
2/24/2022 c1 WindyCitySlayer1
Must say Freaken great job man
Lol their father is the cuck which is great cuz he has fucked over his family and children over and over agin
Glad karin doesn’t have to marry that clown but still hoping naruto kills that guy
Hoping naruto gets Rias out of that marriage contract with riser
Hopefully by having her marry him
Wonder when his other sisters and their female peerage members will be making the move on Naruto
Please continue
Can’t wait for more
Again chapter was amazing
Lemon was awesome was hoping it was a bit longer but other then that bravo
2/24/2022 c1 8Gundam Meister Uzumaki
Any chance of someone getting Raynare in their Peerage? Also, does this mean you are going to gender-bend Issei as well or not? Also, any chance of you getting someone like Mizore Shirayuki from RosarioVampire as a second pawn.
2/24/2022 c1 1NaruLemon Stories
Lovly story look fun
Can't wait to see next chapter
Keep writing and stay safe
2/24/2022 c1 olympaforged
this that good stuff. I see what you meant when you told me. other stuff in the discord. GG you legend.
2/24/2022 c1 SPark681
Hmm, so gotta wonder how Rias will act when she knows her big brother has come for a visit anyways keep up the great work!
137 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »