FanFiction.Net
for It All Starts With a Dance

1/17 c29 Campisikyle
Love it! Thank you for writing it excited to see what you have in mind for post hogwarts!
1/3 c29 2flonkerton1987
please. please update soon! this story... its amazing jn every way.
1/3 c27 flonkerton1987
this is, hands down, one of the single most greatest fanfics Ive ever had the pleasure of stumbling across. if im honest, i recently became a harry daphne shipper. ive binged it up till this point and will most likely contine as soon as im done typing.

seriously. fantastic work. please keep it coming!
12/28/2023 c29 WildOnionTops
Loving the story! Very realistic description of how things would be, preparing for a war.
12/17/2023 c5 darthkratos24
I've got to ask but what the hell kind of revenge was that weak ass shit? It pretty much boiler down into
"Oh no I was shot... Let me send the attempted killer a strongly worded letter"
That's not a good plan nor a smart one? Congratulations your Daph now looks weak and made herself a perfect target to mess with because all that happens is you get a fake howler which is probably pretty easy to disprove and ignore. If you don't look embarrassed and ignore it or hell set it on fire before hand then it's all fine. And the look they gave eachother tells Draco "oh it was fake" what the fuck does this accomplish? Other then Draco's head getting bigger as this is the best she can do? If I was Draco I'd definitely be thinking how I got away with that and can easily curse her again.

If you wanted to go the weakling route of not being mean which is pathetic in the house of snakes why not just take his wand? Girls can for unknown reasons get into the boys dorms we know this, it'll be easy as balls to sneak in stun everyone for safety take his wand and hide it some where easy but difficult to see and watch the fool Flanders in class for like a week or something as he continues to show up without a wand and his only excuse being "i lost it" or "Daphne took it" but who'll believe the girl that had a concussion is in enough state of mind to take his wand and hide it where he can't find it. Honestly there's a lot better one can do then send a letter... That's just sad and proves you can not think like a true Slytherin, that's some Hufflepuff thinking right there
11/30/2023 c29 marduk-report
This has been a really great read so far. I hardly put it down asides for work and sleep since starting it late Tuesday evening.

Very much looking forward to what's to come. It is ofcourse getting dark, as it often does when tbe metaphorical night falls, but I look forward to what bits of WAFF are in the future, because those first ten chapters or so were just adorable.
11/30/2023 c22 2Vernon Dursley
It was smooth, warm, soft. Everything his world wasn’t.

Just wanted to drop a review on a great story up to this point, and special mention to that great line above
11/21/2023 c29 3Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
11/20/2023 c29 2Chesterton
Thanks for writing my friend! I love your stories. Infu is maybe my favorite Daphnie story. Keep at it
11/20/2023 c29 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Enjoyed the banter between Daphne and her dad. This, too, was very gritty and real. Very well done! Looking forward to the next update!
11/20/2023 c28 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Kudos to Sirius for figuring out where the locket Horcrux was. Thought the journey to the Horcrux' destruction was very well done. Rather gritty and real. Glad to see Harry pushing himself forward, despite the influence of the locket Horcrux.
11/20/2023 c29 tieflin
Well, sounds like Daph will be out there on the Horcrux Hunt with Harry, assuming that something like that happens. Short but impactful in showing the state of things right now.
11/20/2023 c28 tieflin
Nice that the Locket is taken care of already but those last two sentences bode very ill.
11/20/2023 c27 tieflin
Finally catching up on the last few chapters! This was really good and you wrote Harry's decision well, as well as how it (and the Voldy Visions) is weighing on him.
11/20/2023 c29 3WhiteElfElder
If Daphne knew what Harry is up to she would probably flay him alive.
529 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »