for Phoenix Reborn

12/5/2003 c5 7dd9736
Sweet, I like it, I really really like it. It's well written, and I've had an intrest in anything to do with the Phoenix since I first heard about it when I was like eight. I'll keep watching for updates
10/25/2003 c1 5ShamelessFinnigan
yola!

yeah, i know! teeheehee...that's why she's using a long-bow! hahaha! anywho, internet time is precious and me mum's a stickler, so toodles!
8/25/2003 c4 Jean-GreyPhoenix
Please make more chapters
7/2/2003 c3 Catz
Wee I love toys! I think Scott's going to have his hands full and he will love every moment of it!
7/2/2003 c3 7Spicey-Muffin
Hola,

Okay I am truely confused, and it's not on your part at all. I have never understood any of the Phoenix deal and if you could, could you e-mail me a explain it? You don't have to...

Anyway for what little I uderstand It like it alot. I hope you continue! and soon dang nabit! :)

Tilly

Come read the Story: http:/w.fanfiction.com/read.php?storyid=1395944
7/2/2003 c3 6Angel76
i love your story i really do and i cant wait till you update, its getting really interesting!
6/30/2003 c1 amy
i haven't actually started reading the story yet but i'm at the default chapter and i just had to say i didn't think anybody else had seen that. Is it just me or was there like a shadow of a bird in the water?
6/29/2003 c2 Angel76
i like it i really like it, its odd but i like it please write more!