FanFiction.Net
for The rebellion and ascend of valyria

6/9/2023 c1 Robert and 43
interesting story but a newborn can't poop so soon

else there'd be poop coming out a woman's vagina during pregnancy hahahaa

The food needs to go into their mouth and so far he's only gotten food from his umbilical cord and it hasn't been enough to make poop even if he drank some milk while sleeping or something
6/4/2023 c5 Venerabledemon
Hopefully gallons doesn't teach the magic immediately to visenya but masters it first. Also what's with him promising to tell her every vision like come on man, he should act like a man for god sake.
6/3/2023 c1 5exillion
... keep writing. Just keep writing. Everyday. All day.
12/30/2022 c4 14Megatronus Uchiha
Alright I pretty much read this in under 20 minutes. First things first don't update till you do grammar checks, go read some of the deeper GOT or ASOIF fics, I recommend you check out Daemon Balerys or Longclaw, hell go read Maester Wolf and you'll see how to properly write. So much potential in this but you cannot listen to those reviews who hype this up blindly.
11/14/2022 c1 whyted55
make the mc marry Daenerys a dreamer
8/21/2022 c4 8SpartanWolfj6
Interesting, update soon, I want to see where this goes
8/20/2022 c1 126thfloormadness
If you can't even be bothered to proofread your story's summary, I have no faith in your ability to make the story itself readable.

And after glancing through the prologue, I can see that my assumption was correct, it is littered with typos.
6/30/2022 c1 LordNimmu
Please tell what the foreign words are in brackets. How would I know what valonqar is?
5/9/2022 c3 Guest
Update please
4/13/2022 c3 The Lord Bread
Idk seems gau
4/11/2022 c4 TehStorm
Hum...The MC really needs to find a dragon egg somehow and hatch it as fast as possible. A grown Dragon is the only realistic way he could ensure the Targaryen's victory against the rebellion. Unless of course, he stops Rhaegar from taking away Lyanna but like he said, that would only delay the inevitable...

At this point raising an Army is pointless, It woud take too long and cost too much, not to mention that he wouldn't have the authority necessary to raise an army without alarming anyone...
4/10/2022 c4 Venerabledemon
Even if mc goes to valiyria and find brightroar why would he give to Jaime. Valiyrian steel is Chinese cabbage. Hopefully Mc becomes more selfish and evil or atleast borderline. Don't make him share whatever he finds in valiyria. Don't make him share anything with anyone that include his sister. Don't bring friendship and shit into this author. We came here for the Mc only. Not for the side characters.
4/10/2022 c4 Guest
The cringefest made fanfiction
4/10/2022 c4 Metalloid
this story is really intersesting! I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/10/2022 c4 Greendragon
He talks too much in his own head and always has some sort of references to say after every conversation and always complaining that I have to skip some sentences because I couldn't care less if hes a targaryen wanker, can you ton it down it ruins the flow and please to don't be bias too much as it ruins the story
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »