FanFiction.Net
for The Bond

10/9/2022 c10 soton17
It sounds as if Jasper's mum used magic to entice Edward into having sex with her!
10/11/2022 c13 Kimberley Clay
Dammit kiss the girl from little mermaid is playing in my brain.
10/9/2022 c8 soton17
Although I'm glad that Jasper is helping Bella and even going so far as to work with Edward to catch Royce; Alice seems calmer, more stable when she's not spending every minute with Jasper.

It's beginning to sound as if Bella and Edward are soul bonded.
10/11/2022 c12 Kimberley Clay
Love the story and the shorter chapters. I start to lose interest if they are super long
10/9/2022 c4 soton17
I feel so sorry for Bella. She's trying so hard to make her way in her new life and make her family proud. Whereas spoilt Alice and arrogant Jasper scoff and ridicule everything regardless of whether their comments hurt or frighten Bella. Still not sure what to make of Edward - friend of foe?
10/9/2022 c21 Jay
I love how confident Bella feels next to Edward. She has always been so mature, but this relationship with him has made her mature as a woman. So glad that hey were able to keep moving in their sexual relationship, to Edward to keep moving forward in his healing. The beggining of this chapter and the end, I could just see it as if was an episode on tv.
Thank you so much for the update. Always waiting for whenever chapters are ready (no stress. The wait is always worth it.
10/10/2022 c8 Kimberley Clay
Damn, long chapter, I, personally, prefer short chapters but still enjoying the story
10/10/2022 c6 Kimberley Clay
I really enjoyed this chapter. I had a feet was edward, calming her.
10/10/2022 c21 29Rebadams7
This pair. Star crossed and magic snared
One has the key and one wants to share
Will fate shine
Or curse
Again the fair
10/10/2022 c3 Kimberley Clay
I'm re reading this, to freshen my moldy brain. It's an interesting story. Lol cbd gummy dream, I love that explanation
10/10/2022 c21 soton
Not my favourite Alice as she seems so shallow and self absorbed. But I can see why the Royals out Bella and Alice together as they seem to somewhat balance each other out.
Sad that E&B are forced to part and hope that E finds the cure soon.
10/10/2022 c20 soton
It feels as if Jane is trying to help them... its strange to think that Jane could be on E&B's side, I so hope she is.
10/10/2022 c21 flyrbrd
Thanks
10/10/2022 c21 12Eternally Addicted
My heart is breaking for these two. I wish Edward would tell Belle everything. I think she has a right to know. I sure hope Edward can break the curse. And I sometimes wonder if the curse is for real. If it’s been mentioned how he knows it’s for real I’m sorry and asking if you could refresh my memory on it. I just sometimes wonder if him believing in it is enough to keep him from ever bonding with someone, is what Jasper’s mother intended. Doesn’t have to be truly real as long as he believes it is, it’s working. Can’t wait for more!
10/10/2022 c21 mysticfighter111
How to obtain something from Courts 1 and 2 without the help of a Royal? It would not surprise me at all if Jasper's mother was at least part Royal are was unser their protection, just like Royce. The Courts don't seemnto be arranged linear as I thought if water from Court 6 and 3 are interlinked. Maybe crossing the outside boarder of any Court could give them more understanding. After all Garretts mind worked just fine after his visit to the little lake. I'm glad Alice and Jasper completed their bond.
1,259 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »