FanFiction.Net
for The Bond

10/10/2022 c21 flyrbrd
Thanks
10/10/2022 c21 12Eternally Addicted
My heart is breaking for these two. I wish Edward would tell Belle everything. I think she has a right to know. I sure hope Edward can break the curse. And I sometimes wonder if the curse is for real. If it’s been mentioned how he knows it’s for real I’m sorry and asking if you could refresh my memory on it. I just sometimes wonder if him believing in it is enough to keep him from ever bonding with someone, is what Jasper’s mother intended. Doesn’t have to be truly real as long as he believes it is, it’s working. Can’t wait for more!
10/10/2022 c21 mysticfighter111
How to obtain something from Courts 1 and 2 without the help of a Royal? It would not surprise me at all if Jasper's mother was at least part Royal are was unser their protection, just like Royce. The Courts don't seemnto be arranged linear as I thought if water from Court 6 and 3 are interlinked. Maybe crossing the outside boarder of any Court could give them more understanding. After all Garretts mind worked just fine after his visit to the little lake. I'm glad Alice and Jasper completed their bond.
10/10/2022 c21 NickChick22
Ugh, I could not do it. I could not be Bella and share that connection with him because whether or not I kept it in check, he’d know I was a MESS inside regardless. I doubt I could keep up a block, I’d be so overwhelmed by never possibly getting to be with him or just kiss him! Literally in tears. Anxious for the next and so, so hopeful for a cure, though I know Edward still has to make that big decision to take Bella away… So much to come, and I can’t wait! Happy writing!:)
10/10/2022 c21 padalf1025
I found this story last week and I’ve been binge reading it! Love it! Please don’t abandon it! I’m hooked!
10/10/2022 c21 1Savage Rob
It just keeps getting better!
10/9/2022 c21 MsLiss
10/9/2022 c21 KDMCAM
I hope you are feeling better after covid and your vision is doing well! I figured the royals had something to do with the witch and the curse. Finally jasper and alice! I love that they are experimenting with each other. It’s helping Edward so much. Jane’s clue was really important! I wonder if it has anything to do with the blue water from court 6. I hate that they have to separate again.
10/9/2022 c21 fanfictionalcolic
What is the paragraph number of the first discussion between Jane and Bella? When Jane explained about a future being blank after she kissed Edward? I would like to read it again.
10/9/2022 c21 ECullen4ever
They are so intense!
10/9/2022 c21 30Rebadams7
Whatever that witch took
From Edward it has poisoned
His soul
Only thing n freeing her curse will
Either truly be happy
R
10/9/2022 c21 Moltz
What makes Edward think Jasper's mom is related somehow to the Royals and someone knows more about the curse than they let on?
Is she related to the Lark Sisters?
If Edward lifts the curse, will the warlocks regain their powers? His time is running out.
10/9/2022 c21 misscullen86
I just love love love this storyThanks for the update!
10/9/2022 c21 lillianolivia.white
Great chapter. I have faith that Edward will find the answer to reversing the curse. It is interesting that the same water is in the woods of Zone 6 as in the mountain of Zone 3. What a riddle! If anyone can solve it, Edward and Garret can. I know you have a crazy life, thank you so much for taking the time to post this chapter. I love this story. Your stories are so original and gripping.
10/9/2022 c21 27Twisted Puppy
could you please refresh your followers on what the curse is? ) please and a million thanks!
I'm loving this! Eagerly awaiting the next update.
1,262 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »