FanFiction.Net

Thank you!
10/9/2022 c21 americannight99
love it!
10/9/2022 c21 Luvntwilight
Thanks so much for updating
10/9/2022 c21 roxiegirl
Thank you! I love every chapter of this story! So different and so well written. Thank you!
10/9/2022 c21 edwards-debussy
Thank You!
10/9/2022 c21 SeptemberGirl 7
So happy to see this new chapter!
Seems like you’ve uncovered some clues….Jane is secretly helping and there is a potion that will unlock the curse?
Alice and Jasper…Garret and Kate….all secure in their happiness.
Trusting Edward and Bella will get theirs because they deserve to be bonded I’m marriage more than anyone.
Thank you!
10/9/2022 c21 atomxnerak
Thank you so much for the update! We’ll take whatever you can give us, never apologize for not updating regularly. It’s your story and I’m just grateful you’re sharing it with us.
10/9/2022 c21 prettymomma128
I really want Edward and Bella to bond. I'm still unsure why thw can't. Why will Bella die? Why are they cursed? Anyway I still love this story. Great chapter!
10/9/2022 c21 7Powered by 23 Kicks
I have great hope that the potion/spell is going to work since Alec and Jane are helping. Of course, I also kind of suspect that something awful is going to happen first. Like . . . Belle and Edward being separated and just lost without each other. (Boo.)
10/9/2022 c21 Rita01tx
Always love gettin' inside Edward's brainy head even though it hurts to see him still hurtin' so much from that evil witch's machinations! Belle certainly helps soothe his soul but more needs to be done!
10/9/2022 c21 Elisabeth123
That was so beautiful and yet so sad I can’t see properly due to my teary eyes! Edward just breaks my heart! Please just kiss her! Please!
10/9/2022 c21 2musicdaydreams
I’m sad they’ll be parted but they’ve dealt with it previously. Of course, they weren’t as close as they are now. The puzzle pieces are coming together.
10/9/2022 c21 1DMBSJB18
Loved this chapter. Just tell her Edward!
10/9/2022 c21 alexandrew
I was so excited when I saw this story updated in my inbox! I knew it might be awhile in between chapters, I'm just so happy you are able to keep the chapters coming! Great update! I am very interested in the research and can't wait to see where this is going. This story is far above most fanfiction, this is something you could publish. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!
10/9/2022 c21 dandelion1112
Thank you so much for this chapter! I enjoyed it immensely!
1,262 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »