FanFiction.Net
for The Bond

8/13/2022 c19 KatHat4
Well...it seems everyone else knows they are mates, even Jane - a royal...why would the 'letter' say any different?
This was so sizzlin' hot, lady! All the touches, sounds and sensations along with thunder crashing is just very transformative.
Sheezus...
8/13/2022 c19 LdyPhantom
Thank you for the update! I always have to stop and go read when I see one of your updates!
8/13/2022 c19 fanfictionalcolic
All chapters are a bit bittersweet
8/13/2022 c19 24gabby1017
It's just so painful that Edward believes they can't be together... Then, what is all of this? A little touch and feel... keeping their feelings at bay... until they receive their letters from the Royals? Together, they're stronger. And the Royals screwed up their protection for Bella... They owe her... They owe Edward... not punish him for another's attack on him.
8/13/2022 c19 PBJilly
Oh poor Bella! I don't want her to return to court 5. I have thoroughly enjoyed their time together as they have grown as a couple.
8/13/2022 c19 Luvntwilight
Thanks so much for updating
8/13/2022 c19 Rita01tx
Holy hawtness *groan!* Methinks Edward will be snappin' his fingers to bring her to him every night no matter how far away she's assigned LOL!
8/13/2022 c19 prettymomma128
Great chapter!
8/13/2022 c19 KDMCAM
Edward being able to snap her to his home is going to be so perfect when she goes back to school! I love that He was showing her off at the award ceremony!
8/13/2022 c19 blk3660
I love every word of this story! Thank you!
8/13/2022 c19 Emulation91
You have a gift with words. Truly. Thankful you choose to share it with us here in the fanfic community.
8/13/2022 c19 dpennell007
I hope the fact that Edward publicly showed Belle off at his award function doesn't hurt his chances with the Royals of allowing her to be his mate.
8/13/2022 c19 1Azlady2003
I hope Bella tells him about her blank book and his 3 books that Jane told her. maybe that will help Edward with his picture. I don't think Bella would die if they kiss
8/13/2022 c19 lillianolivia.white
Omg, this was so intense, and I loved the lemon. They are so perfect together. I love this story so much.
8/13/2022 c19 dinotopian