FanFiction.Net
for Dear Elena Gilbert,

7/30 c3 freckled98
This is very interesting and I like it.
6/24 c2 cassiejones07
just found this story. please continue this story!
6/9 c3 Guest
This needs some editing
4/27 c3 LunaLuna99999
Can't wait for the next chapter. Love your story
4/25 c3 Enzo St John Bethyl Daryl Dx
good please continue!
4/1 c1 Guest
3/28 c1 Guest

,,..,…,..,..
3/26 c2 Lovepeaceandwar
Well that moved quickly! I didn't expect Bonnie to immediately end up fucking Klaus. I kinda wish we saw more of their previous relationship through flashbacks before they had sex because I appreciate a good build up and love sexual tension. I have so many questions! Did he just not pursue Caroline or did he just quit on her? Will Caroline be jealous? What about Hayley and Hope? And I know these two didn't use protection so Klaus probably just knocked up Bonnie. I'm trying to understand their relationship timeline here. Sidenote: Bonnie is canonically a virgin until she sleeps with Jeremy in college so in your fic was Klaus her first time?
3/25 c2 1edwardsgirl21
please write more.. its such an interesting concept and I love when bonnie outshines caroline and elena
3/23 c2 LunaLuna99999
This is great, especially with no beta. Can't wait for more
3/22 c1 LunaLuna99999
Oh, so much and leaving me wanting more! Cant wait until the next chapter!
3/12 c1 Shaquanda Lockha
Next chapter please
3/10 c1 Joanie's daughter
Good start!
3/10 c1 SteVie'SGirL
This is so interesting. Looking forward to more!
3/9 c1 Lovepeaceandwar
I am always excited to read Klonnie! This chapter established so much. Damon and Bonnie are distant. Bonnie had a secret thing with Klaus. Was he still pursuing Caroline or did that just not happen? I know Elena would be shook reading this. Bonnie is restarting the Bennett coven. Are there even any Bennett witches left? I have so many questions and hopefully they'll all be answered in future chapter!
16 Page 1 2 Next »